Chapter 12

Shuichi's POV

I was talking Kaito and Maki, when I saw someone run past us. I turned around and it was Kokichi, "What's the little brat doing now." Kaito muttered. Maki sighed angrily. Why was he running at full speed? Is he ok? "um guys I'm go see what he's doing..." I said while walking off. They nodded and I ran of in the direction Kokichi went.

God what is he up too...

I lost track of him... I ran outside and into the dorms. I knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer. He had his door locked. I decided to looked other places before breaking down his door.

I was about to leave when I heard a door open. I turned around it was Kokichi.

He was in Tenko's Dorm. He turned around and saw me. "k-Kokichi? why are you in Tenko's Dorm?" Kokichi stayed silent. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. I lead him over to my room.

We walked in and sat down. "I get why you were in Tenko's room." I started. Kokichi stayed silent.

I then heard sniffles. I gasped. "W-wait Kokichi I didn't mean to make you cry! Kokichi turned his head away from me.

I then did the only thing I felt I could do.

I hugged him.

He hugged back. "its ok you can cry when your around me."

His soft cries turned into sobs. I stayed there. There wasn't much I could do besides be there for him. Its not like I could bring her back. Kokichi quieted down. I noticed he had fallen asleep. I smiled at him.

I guess he will have to stay in my room tonight as well. I carried him and laid him down on the bed. I stared at him. He looked peaceful.

I laid down next to him and closed my eyes.

I might love you Kokichi...