Chapter 11

What.

Tsumugi?! She's the mastermind!?"

"I knew you wouldn't believe me..." Kokichi said in a tired tone. "H-how w-what?" I said trying to think about how the mastermind could be someone like Tsumugi. "Here I'll show you." Kokichi said while grabbing my hand. I blushed as he pulled me into his room.
We both sat down. "Haven't you noticed how strange Tsumugi acts after executions..."
I shook my head. "Of course you wouldn't."
Kokichi went on about how Tsumugi always smiles and laughs after class trials, and how she's always in the library's where the secret door lies. It shocked me how smart he was.
He spent 12 hours working on this. Yet, he seemed to be right.
Once he finished I stayed silent. "I knew it wouldn't be believable." He muttered under his breath. I shook my head "I believe you!" I exclaimed. "I just need to think about it."
He nodded.
We sat in silence. I glanced at Kokichi. He seems to be deep in thought.
I thought about what he told me. Could Tsumugi really be the mastermind? There was so much proof. Then again he could be lying...no I can't doubt Kokichi like this.
"You can leave you know"
"Huh?"
Kokichi got up. "You don't need to spend time with me."
I looked at him confused. "What are you taking about?" I said frantically. Kokichi started at me. "I know you just pity me."
Does he think that I spend time with him because I pity him?! "Wait no! That's not t-true!" Kokichi continued to stare at me.

Then I realized something. Why do I care about him so much? Could it be?!......

"Hey Kokichi?" I said With a calm voice
"What?"

"Meet me at the shrine 2 hours from now..." i said.
"Huh ok?"
He smiled. "Ok see you then!" I said while rushing out of his room.
I know what I'm going to do.

Kokichi's POV

Why does Shuichi want to meet me in the Shrine? Why am I so nervous!?

I shook of those thoughts and decided to get ready. I attempted to tame my hair and I got a clean pair of clothes. I took off my shirt and looked down at my cuts. It's been 5 days since i last cut...
Wait no! What am I saying! I'm not going to do it anymore! I put on the new shirt and rushed out the door.  
I have to take my mind off things.

(Damn 3 chapters in one day.....)