Chapter 5

Himiko brought me to the gaming room down in the basement. "Himiko...are you here to kill me?" 

"Nyeh to much work, i just want to ask...are you sure your ok?" The only person ive told about my problems was Shuichi. Should I tell her? instead, i just replied with "im okay..." Himiko clearly saw through my lie and asked me to tell her the truth.

I looked at her sadly and responded with "No i'm not ok" Himiko looked at me with a sad look and told me to tell her everything. I told her everything I told Shuichi. She gave me a sympathetic look. "Hey Kokichi..."

"Do you like Shuichi?" My face turned a dark shade of red.

"W-What!? Of course n-not!" 

"Nyeh Kokichi i never thought you would be a tsundere type..." She said with a tired look. "Fine maybe i do have a c-crush on him..." 

"but i bet you have a crush on Tenko!" I responded with a grin on my face. She looked at me with a suprised look. "h-huh? I don't have a crush on h-her!"                                                                                      "Oh come on Himiko, i can see through your lies~"  

We talked like this for awhile and i felt better after talking with her. It felt nice to have someone else care about me besides Shuichi. "We should start heading back now" Himiko said while starting to get up. "ok."  

Once we head out the door we were greeted with a very angry Tenko. 

"HIMIKO!" She yelled while pulling her away from me. "Are you ok!? are you hurt? What did that degenerate male do to you!!" Tenko said while glaring at me. 

"Nyeh Tenko your being to loud..." Himiko said while trying to crawl out of Tenkos grip. "Right, Sorry Himiko" Tenko said with a sheepish grin before continuing to glare at me. "Dont worry Tenko...Kokichis my friend..." 

"YOUR FRIENDS WITH THAT DEGENERATE MALE!?" Tenko screamed, while Himiko attempted to block her ears. "I was just talking and helping him..." 

Then Tenko gave me a big smile.