Chapter 3

I started to shake as I moved towards Kokichi. That's when I noticed, he's still breathing thank god (atua).
As I stared down at Kokichi i notciced something shining in his blood. I quickly bent down to pick it up. It was knife! I then lifted Kokochi and layer him out flat on the bed. His bright pink blood staining the sheets. I looked around and noticed a bunch of scars and cuts along his arms and legs. I then realized his wrists were cut too. Theres no way someone else did these cuts. Did he do this too himself? I teared of a piece of my sleeve to help stop the bleeding.
"S-shuichi?" I turned around. "Kokichi thank god!" He tried to lift his arm up but failed. "Wait...Shuichi! Why am I still alive!?" I stared at him in shock. "Did you actually try to kill yourself!?" Kokichi started to tear up. "W-wait kokichi! I didn't mean to make you cry!"
"It's ok Shuichi...it's not your fault I'm a weak piece of shit."
"That's not true Kokichi!"
"I can see through your lies Shuichi."
"But I'm not lying."
Kokichi started to look around as if he was searching for something. "Shuichi?"
"Yes?"
"Where did you put the knife?"
I was speechless. "W-why do you n-need it?"
Kokichi stared through my soul. He looked emotionless. Dead inside.
"Your the detective...you tell me."
I then realized what he meant. "N-no Kokichi I-I won't let you!"
Kokichi stared at me in shock. "Why do you care." "It's not your problem"
He then tried to run out of the room. " No Kokichi your hurt you can't!"
Then suddenly he fell to the ground. "Shit" he muttered as he tried to get up again. This time I rushed over to him and picked him up bridal style. I saw a faint blush spread across his cheeks. I placed him back down on the bed. I made sure all his bandages were ok and that none of his cuts re opened.
Once I placed him down I noticed that he had fallen asleep. He looks peaceful.  I layed down next to him

And closed my eyes.