06

mark.

it was finally the weekend, and i knew that i wasn't going to do much. i laid in bed with my phone in my hand. i hear the doorbell ring; i sigh and shake my head. i knew who it was as they were talking about this during lunch yesterday. i walk to the door and was greeted by a lot of people.

"what are you guys doing here?" i ask and they let themselves in.

"we told you. we're going to have breakfast here." seulgi said and sat down in the living room with irene.

"i don't have any ingredients." i said and close the door.

"we knew you didn't, so we bought some on the way." johnny said and unpacks the brown paper bags.

"fine. just please don't make a mess. my parents already have a hard time with taeyong; they don't want extra work." i said and sit on one of the couches in the living room. 

"yeah, yeah." johnny said and starts to prepare breakfast for more than 10 of us.

"oh by the way, where's taeyong?" seulgi asked and i pointed upstairs.

"he's probably still asleep, you can wake him up, if you want. its the last door to your right." i said and she walks up the stairs.

wendy goes to the kitchen and helps johnny and lucas with breakfast. irene was left, jaehyun was still on the way because he woke up late. i sat beside irene and turned on the tv.

"mark, are you okay? i heard what had happened yesterday from mina. you okay?" irene ask and i nod with a small smile.

"yeri is going to be on the way; she woke up late and told us that we can go ahead." irene said and closed her phone.

"she doesn't know where i live though." i said and look at her.

"oh you right..." irene said and shake my head.

"it's fine, i'll pick her up, i'll also pick up jaehyun. jaehyun doesn't like driving, especially when half of my drive way is already full. i'll be back and can you send me the address?" i asked putting on a coat.

"okay, i'll send it and i'll tell taeyong that you went to pick them up." irene said and walked me to the door.

"i'll be back in a few minutes." i said and walked out to my car. 

i opened the car and got in. i put in the address and picked up jaehyun, as he said that he was already ready. i arrived at jaehyun's house in less than 10 minutes; he gets in and we drive to yeri's house and we wait for her to get out. 

"yeri, sit up front, i want the back to myself." jaehyun said and yeri slams the door at jaehyun.

"yah! careful with that." i said and look over at yeri. she didn't look too happy and she didn't say anything for the whole car drive.

"jaehyun, head in, i'll be right in. i need to just talk to yeri." i said and jaehyun nods.

"yeri, what's wrong?" i ask and she just looks down.

"is this about jungkook?" i ask and look forward.

"how do you know?" yeri asked and looks at me.

"mina and i followed you after that period i got in trouble." i said but didn't look at her.

"it's just that he asked me out...but i don't know, yet." yeri said and looked forward, too.

"just tell him 'yes' if you want." i said and got out of the car. 

i walk back into the house, leaving yeri in the car. i walk up the stairs into my room and slam the door shut. i look out the window; i see yeri get out of the car and walk into the house. i sat on my bed, trying to rethink everything.

"i wasn't supposed to fall in love right?" i said and wrapped myself in a blanket.

end.