11

mark

mark.

the bell rings and i pack up. yeri still had to stay back to finish up some paper work. i walk to my locker and pack up. i walk outside and wait for yeri. 

"mark? why are you here? shouldn't you be home?" irene asked as jaehyun followed behind her.

"oh, i was just waiting for yeri. she wanted to go shopping." i said and looked at them.

"umm...well how do i put this. yeri already left. she left with jungkook." irene said and looked at me and then jaehyun.

"oh. okay, i'll just head home now." i said walked to my car. 

i opened my phone and tried to dial yeri's phone. it rang a few times, but she didin't pick up. i started my car and drove home. i opened the door, and i saw that my mom was in the kitchen. 

"how was school honey?" my mom said and i set my bag on the couch.

"it was fine." i said and sat on the chair at the island.

"aren't you suppose to be out with yeri?" my mom asked and i shake my head.

"she went with someone else. it's fine." i said and took an apple from the counter.

"i'll call you and taeyong when dinner is ready, okay?" my mom said, and i nod as i grab my bag from the living room, heading upstairs to my room.

"taeyong went out with seulgi mom!" i said before heading up the stairs.

"okay!" she said.

i went up to my room and received texts from taeyong. taeyong had left with seulgi after school because she wanted to go out. it's almost break and the only thing that's stopping me from enjoy that is, testing. i take out my books and sit on my desk. the sun was still up, so i decided to pick up some of my books and snacks, while i climb onto the roof. i set the books down and eat some of my snacks. 

time skip.

"mark, what are you doing up there?" taeyong asked as i sit on the roof.

"be careful. don't fall, please." seulgi yelled as they walk towards the house.

"i decided to read on the roof for a while. i promise i won't fall!" i scream down towards taeyong and seulgi.

"come down, we bought some food." seulgi said and i walk back into my room.

i set my books and snacks on the table and walk downstairs. seulgi was in the kitchen with mom, and taeyong was unpacking the food. i sit on the couch and turn on the tv.

"i thought you were suppose to be with yeri?" seulgi asked and taeyong nodded with her.

"oh. she went with someone else." i said and continued to look at the tv.

"let me guess. jungkook?" seulgi asked and walked over to me.

"yeah." i said and looked down.

"don't worry, i'll talk to her. now why don't we eat dinner?" seulgi said and i nod as we head to the table.

let's just hope, i'm not too late.

end.