15

yeri

yeri.

it was christmas eve and taeyong and seulgi are awake, and they are in the kitchen trying to make breakfast for everyone. seulgi, taeyong, wendy, and johnny are going to cook dinner tonight, and they planned out all the dishes they were making. i'm in the living room, trying to finish up wrapping the gifts for mark. i hear the doorbell ring and think it's my package that i ordered for mark. 

as i opened the door, a deliver man hands me a bouquet of pink roses and a note attached to it. i thank him and sign the papers. i bring it into the kitchen and set it on the table.

"what do you have there, yeri?" seulgi asked and nudges taeyong in the process. 

"someone bought flowers for me?" i questioned and looked for a note.

i finally found the note and read it carefully.
don't worry, you'll soon meet me. see you soon. <3

i hand the card note to seulgi, and she shares it with wendy, johnny, and taeyong. they start to whisper, and i look at them confused. they hand me back the note, and i put the flowers in a vase. i set the on the dining room table, and i go back to wrapping my presents for mark. after a couple of hours, the doorbell rings again, and i quickly get it. it was my package that i had bought a couple of days ago; i had decided to give mark something else for christmas.

"yeri what did you buy?" irene asked as she stares at long rectangular box in my lap, and i finish up wrapping it up.

"oh, i decided to buy something last minute for the secret santa, but it was expensive, so i hope they like the present." i say and put it underneath the tree. 

"okay guys, come and eat." taeyong announced and everyone gathered in the kitchen. 

"yeri, can you go and get mark? i don't know if he's still sleeping." taeyong said and gave each person a plate.

i walked upstairs and looked for mark's room, it wasn't hard as it was the only door closed. i knocked on the door a few times, but i get no response. i open the door quietly and walk in; his room didn't look messy at all, everything was neatly organized. as i walk over to his bed, i see two black velvet boxes on his bedside table. i quickly disregarded it and shake him, so he would wake up.

"mark, wake up. you need to eat." i say and he nods, but i keep shaking him. 

"mark?" i ask and shake him again.

as i continued to shake him, he holds onto my wrist and pulls me into the bed. i fall next to him, and he pulls me into a hug. at that point, i didn't know what to do. i laid there as i didn't know what do.

"mark?" i asked softly.

"five minutes." he said, as he continued to hug me, but i just nod.

what the fuck am i supposed to do now? i thought and waited for him to wake up.

end.