16

mark

mark.

"yeri? i told you go up and wake mar-" someone said and opened the door.

"mark, what are you doing to yeri?" i hear seulgi said as she shakes me.

"i wanted to hug something." i tried to answer.

"couldn't you just hug the pillows?" seulgi asked and pulled yeri away from the bed.

"umm...i'm going to go downstairs and make some tea or coffee. whichever is available." yeri said and exited the room.

"mark, i know you like her, but can't you confess to her first?" taeyong said and sat in front of me, as i already sat up.

"i will, tonight. once we open and exchange gifts. it's going to be easier as i got her for secret santa." i said and looked over at the nightstand, on top of it had the necklace and bracelet.

"okay fine but come down and eat, okay." seulgi said and i nod.

"also did you order her pink roses?" taeyong asked before leaving.

"yeah, did they come?" i asked and they both nod.

"she seemed to like it." seulgi said and left to go downstairs. 

i put on a hoodie and head downstairs. the others were already eating in the dining room and some in the living room. i walk into the kitchen and see yeri. she hands me a plate of food. i take the food from her and ruffle her hair, thanking her in the process. i sit in the dining room, as there was one more seat open. 

"why don't you guys go out and have fun? it's christmas eve anyways." johnny said as he cleans the dishes in the sink.

"mark do you want to go ice skating?" irene asked and i nod.

"okay, jaehyun, yeri, want to come?" irene asked and they both nod.

"seulgi, taeyong, wendy, and johnny are going to stay here because they are going to cook christmas eve dinner for us. joy and doyoung already left because they had to finish up with gifts. lucas? yuqi? where are you guys going?" irene asked and getting ready to go out.

"yuqi wanted me to take her out. so i'm going to bring her on a date." lucas said and ruffled her hair. 

"yah! that's what you wanted to do!" yuqi said and pushed lucas' hand away. 

"fine, it was my idea but let's go." lucas said and pulled yuqi outside, as they were already dressed. 

i walked upstairs and got ready; i layered my clothes and was soon ready. i heard a knock on my door and i opened it.

"mark, do you have a beanie i could borrow?" yeri asked and i nodded. i let her in my room as i looked for a beanie. 

"you're room is really organized." yeri said and i nod, as i finally found a beanie. 

"thank you." she said and i put it on her head.

"why is she so cute?" i asked myself under my breath.

"did you say something?" yeri asked and i shake my head.

we both head downstairs and irene drove us to the ice rink in the middle of the town. we bought our skates and put them on; i went ahead of everyone and started to skate on the ice. yeri was still putting on her skates, but she looked like she was struggling. i went out of the rink and tied her laces together.

"mark, is it too late to say that i don't know how to properly skate?" yeri said and stands up, almost falling over.

"it's fine, i'll help you." i smile and pull her into the rink.

don't worry, i'll always be here with you. i thought and helped her glide on the ice.

end.