Chapter 6

No one POV

They all sat on their assigned seats in the airplane and fasten their seatbelt.
Jisung was seated beside Minho. Felix was seated beside Changbin. Woojin with Chan and Seungmin with Jeongin. Hyunjin was seated 1 row behind Seungmin. After waiting, the plane took off. Soon after it departed, the seatbelt sign was turned off, meaning that they could unfasten their seatbelt.

"Jeongin, who are you planning on rooming with?" Seungmin asked Jeongin. "Oh me? I'm rooming with Woojina hyung and Chan hyung, cause you know... You two lovebirds should deal with each other." Jeongin said, getting a smack from Seungmin. "Yah, we're not lovebirds."

"Okok..Foods about to come." Jeongin said.

After eating

"Jeongin ah, Imma sleep for a short while. Tell me when we've reached." I told Jeongin, who just nodded.

No one POV

Once Seungmin fell asleep, Jeongin asked Hyunjin if he wanted to switch place. "Why?" Hyunjin asked. "Becauseee, you lovebirds should deal with each other. I don't wanna be third wheeling!" Jeongin told him. "Okay fine.." Hyunjin said as they changed seats.

Back to Seungmin POV
In (2006) (let's just pretend Seungmin's 6 yrs old)

"You can't be with us! You can't even fight! Even if you're the son of KJS Entertainment, you are weak!" A young boy shouted as he started kicking me. His friends soon started following him and they started bullying me. All because I'm weak..

The bullying continued until I was 9 years old. By then, I couldn't even feel pain anymore, and I basically became emotionless. Ay the age of 8, there was this Australian guy who transferred to our class, named Felix. He started talking to me but I didn't talk much. That continued for 1 year. Me not talking to Felix that much.

However, when I was 9, that changed.. I was at the playground when those group of bullies came up to me with some stones and sticks and started hitting me. There were no one around since it was already evening. I just let them hit me since I didn't really care anymore. I was tired of it.

"Hey! What are you boys doing?!" Someone shouted, making the bullies look at them and me looking at him too. "Huh? What the heck do you want? Mind your own business." They said. "I mean... I hope I could, but my mother won't let it go. I mean.. She's working in the government. And my father is the CEO of a business company. So once I tell them about you three, you'll be dead meat." He says.

"I think you know who they are if I told you their names.. Hwang Minhee and Hwang Leehyuk." He continued. "Shit, the Hwang Family!? Yah let's go!" The main guy said as the other two agreed and they left. He, the guy who helped me, came to me and gave me a hand.

"You alright?" He asked. ".... Yeah... Thank you.." I said, silently, with almost no emotions. He would've realized the tone in my voice but said nothing. "Okay. I gotta go! Bye, Dandy Puppy!" He said, giving me a nickname.

After 4 months later, the bullying still did not stop and I had it enough so after school, I left quickly before they start bullying me and I headed to a tall building. I went to the highest floor and looked down.. The building was like a 15 story high. I stood at the edge of the building when suddenly, I heard a voice from the back.

"Don't! Don't do it."

It's the same guy.. Who helped me from that time.

"Look.. Just come back. To me." He said, giving me his hand. "Okay?" He said, soothingly. Without knowing, I took his hand and he grabbed me, pulling towards him.