Chapter 17

Seungmin POV

"KYAA! WHY THE FUCK AM I NAKED WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I shouted, making Hyunjin burst through the door. "What happened?!" He asked. "I should ask you that question! Why am I naked!? Oh my god please tell me we did nothing. What even happened last night!? Why can't I remember shit!?" I said quickly, only to widen my eyes and stare at him. I then face-palmed myself and said, "I was drunk wasn't I?" He then nodded. "Can you even stand up?" Hyunjin asked as I tried getting out of bed, only to fell on my knees but Hyunjin managed to grab me before totally falling.

"I'll bring you to the toilet, and a set of clothes as well. Go take a shower. I've made some hangover soup." He said and slowly brought me to the toilet. He then brought me a set of clothes and my towel. I then took a warm shower, changed and headed down 20 minutes later.

He placed a bowl of hangover soup with another bowl of rice in front of me. I started eating as he stared at me, which made me uncomfortable so said, "Yah, you're making me uncomfortable. Let me eat in peace first." He then nodded and used his phone as I continued eating. After eating, I went to the sink to wash the bowls when Hyunjin came behind me, hugging me. I flinched at the sudden movement but gave a small smile, which he couldn't see as I continued washing. Almost as soon as I finished washing, Hyunjin carried me in a bridal style, pinning me down on the couch as I stared at him.

"Why were you ignoring me for the past few days?" He asked, catching me off guard. Right.. "Er.. I...er, just didn't want to bother you two! Yes, I just didn't want to bother your tour around the school and all!" I lied. In reality, I was super jealous and didn't want to talk to him at all. "Then why do you ignore me at home?" He asked again, catching me off guard for the second time. "I... was just stressed with everything! Yea, was stressed." I lied again. "Er.. I should go back to the room.... I have to take my phone!" I said, pushing Hyunjin away from the couch and tried running away but my wrist was grabbed by Hyunjin, and he pulled me back. He sat on the couch as I was in top of him.

"Your phone is here." He said, pointing at my pocket. I glanced at my pocket before staring back at the other. We basically stared at each other until I got up. "I wanna sleep longer.." I said, grabbed my phone and headed back to the room. I laid down on the bed, charging my phone cause I didn't manage to charge it last night, and my phone was at 5%. I switched on the aircon and closed the curtains, before lying.

Ah he knew.... I mean yea obviously he would, after all I was ignoring him.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep again.

(okay so idrk what to put here so TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY JEOGIYO NOONA HOKSHI NAMJACHINGU ISSEOYO!?)

5pm

I woke up and checked the time, only to realize it was already 5pm.

Did I really just sleep for the whole afternoon?

I got up and went straight to the showers to freshen up. After that, I headed down and saw Hyunjin on his phone. I went to the kitchen and started making chicken soup. Around 2 hours later, I finished everything and so I decided to watch some anime.

"Yah, any anime recommendations?" I asked Hyunjin, who looked at me. "Hm.. Maybe Yamada-kun and the seven witches? Or maybe Kaichou wa maid-sama? Ooh, Nisekoi is good also." He said. "Bro, out of all the animes out there, you gave me those romance animes? But I guess sure. I'll pick Nisekoi then." I said as I start watching episode 1 of Nisekoi.

(yall actually should watch Nisekoi. Its very nice 😂 for me I mean. But it's your opinion.)

As soon as I finished watching episode 1, I went to the second episode when Felix called me.