Chapter 12

The next day

No one POV

It was around 10am when Seungmin woke up. "Did I really just sleep for the whole day yesterday?" He thought to himself as he took his towel and entered the shower room.

20 minutes later, he got out and went down, after changing.

Seungmin POV

As I went to the kitchen, I didn't see Hyunjin so I thought he might have been in the toilet on the first floor. I decided to knock on the door.

"Hyunjin?" I called. Silence.. I decided to call his name again, yet there was no replies. "Maybe he's in the dance studio?" I thought as I headed to the dance studio. I opened the door to the dance studio and it was dark. "Where could he have gone I wonder.." I said as I closed the room. "Is he at the recording studio?" I suddenly said, making my way to the studio room. I opened the door and entered. I then saw him, on the other side, recording his voice.

nega eopneun harureul geotgien
balgeoreumi neomudo mugeobda
dashi neol hyanghae One more step, I will never stop
I’ll always …

naega baboraseo ara
neo eopshineun sal su eobttago
dashi neol hyanghae One more step, I will never stop
I’ll always be on track

As soon as he finished singing, I clapped when he came out of the recording room. He looked at me with wide eyes before coming straight towards me and giving me a hug. "Yahhh..what happen?" I asked, patting on his head. "You slept for one whole dayy~. Are you mad at me??" He asked as I giggled. "Why should I be mad about something small? It's fine, Hyunjin." I told him. "Where did you sleep though?" I asked him. "Ahh, I couldn't sleep at all. I thought you were mad at me so I couldn't sleep." He said, sounding weak. "Well it semms like you're hungry as well. Did you not eat anything yesterday?" I asked as he nodded. "Then let's head to the kitchen. I'll make ramyun." I said as we made our way to the kitchen.

10 minutes later, I finished making Kimchi ramyun and grabbed 2 bowls. "Bon appetit!" We said and started eating. In the middle of eating, I eyed at Hyunjin. He was spilling soup all over him and especially the garnishing, beside his lips. I sighed as I stood up, bend nearer towards him and placed my thumb right beside his lips, cleaning away the garnish. He blushed and I would be lying if I said he didn't look cute at all.

"T-thanks.." Hyunjin stuttered. He then continued eating as I just stared at him. Suddenly, mum called and I stood up, went to my room and picked up the call.

"Yes mum?"

"Seungmin, we got a problem."

"Why? What happened?"

"The boss of Kim Bank is asking us to stop the engagement between you and Hyunjinnie."

"What..?"

"Apparently, his daughter, Kim Yuna-"

I facepalmed as I sighed. "Really? That girl again?"

"You know her?"

"Yeah... She just came to our house yesterday, some drama happened and now another drama is starting. Well great! Shall I just grab some popcorn and Cola?" I sarcastically said.

"Anyways, she did what?" I went back to the topic.

"He told us to cancel your engagement because his daughter is Hyunjin's Fiancé."

"Hah! Then tell this to her father. The one Hyunjin likes is me, not Yuna. Hyunjin doesn't like her, he only sees her as a younger sister of some sort. Hyunjin picked me, not her."