EPISODE 7: "ALL OUT WAR PART ONE"

HILLTOP:

"I know you're all scared, I'll admit it I am too... When we first started this whole war we fought long and hard together with one common goal... we stuck with each other through the hardest of times... we are fighting for each other now... At first we were just communities under Negan's spell, we were scared, broken, lost, he took our freedom away, they took that small bit of hope for a better future we had left... But in that one day when we all came together to defend Alexandria, all hope returned, they hit us hard quite a few times, and we hit them hard just as much but we all knew it would lead to this very moment... We will not lose to that evil... We will not lose to those who choose to murder and steal... We will fight them and we will win... " Cyndie looks at everyone and says "My people have been through hell with these Saviors, they took everything from us, they killed our friends, our loved ones, they live off of the fear of others, at first I thought you all were crazy for doing this but when I saw that these big communities banded together and fought with each other under one common goal, I had hope again... we had hope again..." Maggie picks up right after her saying, "Negan took everything from us, he killed people for the fun of it, he took our stuff and enjoyed watching us beg for mercy. It's time we return the favor and make them beg... Together we can win this and thrive and rebuild for the future... we can have a New Beginning, together." Ezekiel smiles and says, "Fear not people of all these great communities... As long as we stick together through all of this we can beat this evil once and for all... we've suffered losses but we have not yet lost the battle, so today, in the name of freedom, we take the fight to them..." with the people all feeling a small glimmer of hope, they all begin to talk and mingle and train. Everyone treats that day as if it is their last, which it may be. Everyone stops what they are doing around the big group and joins in, Earl starts to hand freshly made swords and spears out, Jerry walks up to the King and they begin to chat, "Hey bossman, I have something that I have been wanting to tell you for a few days now... " Ezekiel looks at Jerry confused and asks him to spit it out, Jerry smiles and says "When Nabila and I got back from Carson's trailer we found out that she... Nabila... I mean" Ezekiel knows right away and with a big smile congratulates Jerry and hugs him, Carol and Daryl sit at a table sharpening their knives, Carol looks at Daryl and says to him, "How you holdin up?" Daryl looks at her and responds with, "Well my home was burnt down, we are about to go to a fight that may be our last... I think I'm doing alright, how about you?" Carol chuckles and just says, "I've been just fine recently" they continue to sharpen their blades, Carl, Enid sit on the watch tower by the front gate reading a couple of comics, they sit there, Enid then says to Carl, "Are we gonna go... To the fight I mean..." Carl smiles and says, "To be honest anything to get out of here, it is crowded... Plus, we may as well help fight for the ones who died trying to beat this threat, we owe it to them at least." Enid nods and they continue to read, Rachel and Tara train with their spears along with Beatrice and Cyndie, they attack little dummies that were set up along the way, while training Rachel asks if she can tag along for the fight, Tara just responds with a hell no, Cyndie turns to her and says, "Look Rach, I know you want to help, but I am 100% responsible for you right now and if anything bad were to happen to you then I would be left with nothing to fight for... do you understand? And plus this is a dangerous fight, can't risk you going in there, just stay behind and defend the place if needed. Okay?" Rachel agrees and slowly gets back to training. Over in the center of Hilltop Morgan trains with Henry on his staff wielding skills, Henry goes in for an attack and Morgan blocks it all, Henry then speaks mid fight to say, "I'm not getting any better am I?" Morgan just chuckles and says "This is a skill that takes a long time to master, it will take a while, you won't ever get it the first time, when the war is over, I'll have all the time in the world to help you train." Henry smiles and says "Then don't die" Morgan responds with "I don't die" and they continue practice fighting. Anne sits with Morales against a wall talking about the CRM helicopters, Morales mentions to her that the three ring symbol on them had to mean something. Anne shoots it down mentioning that she doesn't know anything which she sort of really didn't know anything, Morales still holds onto hope that he will see his kids again. Oscar plays with his two friends by running around, Kal with the help of Jesus clears some walkers outside Hilltop, Michonne plays with Judith inside, Siddiq and Rosita sit together talking about life, Alden and Gabriel help the people who aren't fighting get settled for a short time until the war is over. It's been 4 hours now and the survivors are ready to head out, Aaron gives Gracie to Siddiq and picks his gun up, they all slowly walk out, one massive group consisting of Rick, Zeke, Michonne, Daryl, Carl, Enid, Aaron, Alden, Scott, Rosita, Cyndie, Maggie, Beatrice, Alvaro, Jerry, Carol, Jesus, Morgan, Tara, Kal, and a small bunch of militia from all communities.