ᗩᑕTIᑎG ᒪIKE ᗩ ᒪᗩᗪY

It's been over a month since Viviana was born. Jimmy would come and get her from Aria, when he was in town. Aria well... Has been trying to keep her sanity. Having her daughter around Alexandra, didn't sit well with her. Today, the 49ers had a game and Aria needed to attend and discuss future business with Kyle. Today would also be the first day Aria would leave Viviana with her parents. At first she was very reluctant to the idea but she knew she needed to be at that game. As for her and Pierce. He was the knight in shining armor, in disguise of course. He would stop by when he could. He painted a smile on Aria's face without her even realizing it. Viviana absolutely adored him. He was what they all teased him about. Pierce was in fact the baby whisperer. He became part of their friend group, George was thrilled with it. And he was going with the girls to the game today, Alyssa extended the invite to him which he glad accepted. Aria didn't mind though. She was lighting up inside whenever he was around.

~
"So today, we're actually getting you ready?" Giovanna walked into Aria's room and teased her.

Let's be real. After giving birth, being seen in sweats and baggy clothing, was fashion heaven for Aria. Yeah, yeah, today she needed to be dressed 'professional.'

"Sadly, I have to keep up my image of being a professional CEO." Aria simply rolled her eyes and groaned. "I hope Nick gets you pregnant so you can see how it is getting dolled up after birth!"

"Oh no no no. We both know that I'll always be a fashion icon!" Giovanna flipped her hair.

"Says the girl who worked in a hospital and wore blood as an accessory." Alyssa walked in the room and sat her stuff down.

"And that girl pulled it off!" Giovanna exclaimed. She turned to Aria and clapped her hands. "Let's do this."

After two hours of beating Aria's face and cleaning it after Viviana would drool on her mom, the two fashionistas made Aria look like, a million bucks. Scratch that. A billion.

"Well, take a look for yourself." Alyssa handed Aria a mirror.

She gasped at the sight of her. Not in a horrendous way though. "Wow." Was all she could say. "I don't look like I'm breastfeeding and changing diapers every two hours."

"We did good." Giovanna smirked.

"Thank you guys," Aria smiled and hugged her two friends.

"Hello?" they heard a voice call. She recognized the accent immediately. It was her mom.

"Up here mum!" Aria shouted.

"You have so many stairs," Diane took a deep breath and walked in the room. "Oh my, look at you." Aria smiled at her mom. "You girls did good!"

"We try!" Both Alyssa and Giovanna said at the same time

"What time are you girls leaving?" Diane asked and picked up Viviana from her crib.