𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

Two days before the wedding: Wedding Rehearsal

Today was Jimmy and Aria's final wedding rehearsal. One last run through of everything, double and triple checking that everything is set in place for their big day. They couple had not told anyone about her pregnancy. Jimmy had the idea of announcing it after the wedding at the party. Aria agreed, it would be a perfect time to. Both were extremely nervous but excited. Their fairy tale was finally happening. They had overcome the obstacles life through at them.

Many people asked Aria how she was able to forgive Jimmy. At first she didn't have an answer. But now, she did.

~
Aria's Twitter Statement:

~"You ready?" Their wedding planner, Ellie asked the couple

~
"You ready?" Their wedding planner, Ellie asked the couple. "One last rehearsal!"

Jimmy and Aria looked at each other, both smiled and nodded.

~
"Okay and then mom and dad will help with the train of the dress, and that should be it." Ellie said. "I think we're all done here."

"Thank you Ellie." Aria gave her a hug.

"I was dreaming of the day you would get married!" Ellie confessed. "Your vision plus mine, equals the wedding of the century!"

"How much will this cost me?" Jimmy joked.

"Don't worry about it," Aria smirked.

"I'll see you the day after tomorrow, I'll call you in case anything comes up, but everything is set and ready." Ellie told her and Aria nodded. "Alright, bye guys!"

"Bye!" Everyone said.

"I'm so excited!" Giovanna squealed. "Our Aria is getting married!"

"How is it that Lyss and George have been engaged longer, but Aria and Jimmy are getting married first?" Nick wondered. In fact everyone wondered. George and Alyssa have been engaged for maybe over a year now and still haven't even planned anything for a wedding.

"We are waiting til Alexis gets a little older, plus George's crazy schedule with football." Alyssa said.

"The wedding is coming though don't worry." George winked.

"How are you feeling?" Aria asked Giovanna, regarding her pregnancy.

"I'm good, the cravings are coming in though." She laughed.

"Oh gosh, why didn't you guys warn me about cravings?!" Nick shrieked.

"Why? What'd she do?" Jimmy laughed as he stood behind Aria, his arms wrapped around her tummy.

"She woke me up at three in the morning for Dunkin' donuts and Mcdonald's!" Nick cried. "That's ridiculous."

"Ha that's only the beginning boy," George laughed at the frightened soon-to-be father. "Just wait until the baby actually comes."