🆂🆃🅸🅻🅻 🆃🆁🆈🅽🅰 🆁🅴🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅼🅴

"Good morning," Pierce smiled and hugged Aria from behind.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Aria smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Great. Viviana is slowly starting to sleep longer and longer." Pierce said, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Thank goodness she is, she lovesss giving her mum eye bags." Aria joked.

"Well her mom is still beautiful no matter what." Pierce kissed her. "I have something for you."

"Pierceeee." She dragged. "What else could you possibly have gotten me?"

"My goal is giving you the world, but I know you'll murder me." He laughed while taking a gift bag out of his backpack. "Close your eyes."

Aria reluctantly sighed and obeyed. She felt Pierce come behind her, moving her hair to the side and place something on her neck. A necklace. The coolness of the necklace hitting her skin, his breath hitting the side of her neck. She gasped at the sensation. His hands traveling to her sides, he placed kisses along her neck, gently nibbling.

"Mm was this my gift?" Aria laughed.

"No but it can be," She felt his smirk against her skin. "Okay you can open."

Aria opened her eyes, she walked over to a mirror. "Pierce," she gasped. "It's.. It's beautiful."

"But why?" She turned to him

"Why not?" He smiled.

"Because it's too much. How much did this cost?" She looked at him.

"All I'm saying is, it didn't make even the slightest dent in my bank account." Pierce said and picked up Viviana out of her jumper. "I also got something for Vivy." He took out another larger box, and slid it for Aria to open.

Aria opened the box and her heart warmed.

"I know she loved the toys dangling in her car seat

"I know she loved the toys dangling in her car seat." Pierce smiled.

"Pierce," she looked at him and smiled widely. "Thank you," She hugged him.