𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑰 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏 𝑼𝒔

Christmas Morning:

Jimmy and Aria had decided to spend Christmas morning with just the three of them. Later on, they would all be going to her moms house to have a Christmas dinner with their friends and family. The couple had bought numerous gifts for everyone, especially Viviana. It was her first Christmas and they were no doubt, going to make it special for their daughter.

Jimmy turned on his left side, Aria was still asleep. It was currently 8:30. The longest they've slept in. Thankfully Viviana slept through the nights now. Jimmy and Aria moved her crib and all her stuff to the room directly next door from theirs. Aria still had the baby monitors on all throughout the night and the doors open at all times.

Aria's back was facing him, he leaned and grabbed her stomach, pulling her towards him. She slightly stirred and began to woke up.

"Five more minutes." She groaned.

Jimmy chuckled, "Baby it's already 8:30."

"Ughhh." Aria turned over and faced Jimmy. "It's Christmas, my gift should be sleeping in."

"Fine fine. You can sleep more, but I'm gonna go shower, alright?"

"I was gonna go shower." Aria sat up. She stayed quiet and planted a smirk on her face, "Go get Viv!" She threw a pillow at his face and bolted to the bathroom. Locking the door, and hopping in the shower. Moments later she felt a pair of hands around her waist, she gasped and jumped. "How did you get in here?!"

"Did you forget we have a key," Jimmy laughed and grabbed the shampoo.

"Did you check on Viv?" Aria questioned.

"Yeah, shes still sound asleep." Jimmy said.

"Alright good." She smiled and planted a kiss on Jimmy. "Merry Christmas."

He laughed at her, "I think you're supposed to say that when you first wake up."

"Well you woke me up and distracted me." She said and quickly finished up. "I'm gonna get dressed and wake her up."

"Alright, don't open any gifts without me!" He warned.

"No promises." She giggled, stepping out of the shower. She changed into some comfy clothes and walked into Viviana's room.

Viviana was already wide awake, just looking up.

"Hey, good morning my love." Aria smiled and picked her up. "Merry Christmas!"

Viviana gasped and smiled.

"Yeah it's Christmas!" She laughed at her daughter's reaction. "Can you say, Santa?"

"San.. ta!"

"Aweee yes baby! Santa came!" She smiled and went to change her diaper. "Can you say, mama?"

Viviana stayed silent and continued to giggle.

"Ma- ma." Aria encouraged her. Still no response. "Wow, thanks Vivy."

She finished up and walked back in her bedroom. Jimmy had just finished up his shower, only in a pair of shorts.

"Dada!"

Aria groaned and rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever."

"Jealous?" Jimmy smirked.

"She said Santa but she won't say mama!"

"She is for sure a daddy's girl." Jimmy proudly stated and put on a shirt. He walked over to Aria and Viv as he was fully dressed, "Merry Christmas my baby!" He picked her up and spun her.