𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻

One week later

Viviana had completely recovered from her ear infection. Ever since that night, Jimmy had gotten back in contact with Aria so he didn't have to go through her mom anymore. Neither said a word or even spoke about what happened between them. Pierce had come back from his trip from London, and was acting, well strange.

Aria didn't bug him about it, she just let him be. Today Jimmy had Viviana, leaving Pierce and Aria alone in her house.

As much as she hated it, Aria did feel guilty. She slept with her ex husband while she is with Pierce. Even thought they technically aren't dating, she still felt bad. But that's the thing, it's hard to control your emotions when they become so strong, they control you. No matter how much shit Jimmy has done to her, she still has that soft spot for him, and it was because of Viviana. If Viviana hadn't happened, then Aria would throw a big 'f you' in Jimmy's face. But he's another person when he's taking care of his daughter. He's someone else, and Aria is in love with that version of him. Yeah she liked Pierce and was attracted to him no doubt, but she could even feel Pierce not wanting her long term. Don't make me find someone who knows how do to the things you do with my love.

~

Aria was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. She felt Pierce caress her thighs. She looked over at him, and he had a smirk planted on his face.

"What are you up to?" She smiled.

He grinned and came closer to her. "Nothing." His hands traveled to the hem of her shirt. Wordlessly, he leaned in and placed a passionate kiss on Aria. She kissed him back, her hands immediately tangled in his hair. She gasped as his hands traveled to her core. "Let's go upstairs," he broke the kiss.

The pair anxiously ran up the stairs to Aria's room. Scrambling to take each other's clothes off, Pierce looked at Aria, took in her natural beauty.

He reached up and grabbed behind her neck, pulling her in for another passionate kiss

He reached up and grabbed behind her neck, pulling her in for another passionate kiss. Pierce guides her until the back of her knees reached the foot of the bed. He gently pushed her down, hovering above her. Aria pulled him down, stealing a kiss. His hands teased and taunted her breasts, purposely torturing her as her core ached. He slowly went down, kissing every inch he possibly could. Aria felt loved. She felt cared for.

"Pierce," she moaned as his tongue went in and out of her. Her breathing went heavier and heavier, gripping the sheets. It was pain and pleasure all at once.

He finally stopped and let her have a breather, he went to the nightstand and pulled out a condom and rolled it on. Aria deeply studied the man in front of her. He was quite the man to look at and admire.

 He was quite the man to look at and admire