01 - UNO.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

  —  ❝UNO!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it seemed small at first, you know, that whole fiasco that went down at the mall. but l/n y/n made it seem like it was the most important thing in the world to her at that moment.

few hours after the three girls left the mall, momo was sure y/n would've forgotten about it but no. in fact, the second momo thought of it, she heard the faintly irritating snip-it of the lottery song emitting from y/n's phone. she looked so mesmerized.

"are you done already? we said strictly a 5 minute break." alisa whined. she didn't get why y/n would want to stop in the middle of an intense uno game? y/n only had two cards! alisa faced her uno cards in front of her. momo did the same but she seemed to be analyzing the possible outcomes for the game to end. though, she stopped abruptly from the lack of response, she looked up from her cards. momo sighed.

"you know, if you're gonna look at that all day and be hopeless, at least be nice to yourself and try to find out who he is." momo drawled.

"well, how do you suppose i do that?!" y/n temper was short at that moment.

"well one idea, you can try posting it and have everyone who sees it share and hopefully try and find him theirselves." momo suggested.

y/n blinked hard.

"that doesn't sound like a bad idea." y/n reasoned, mostly with herself. momo subconsciously patted herself in the back after her reaction. but y/n quickly got to her phone and started to type away. momo's eyes widened.

"no. no. you can do that tomorrow, we are going to finish this game of uno." momo snatched the phone away from a now-frowning y/n.

"yeah!" alisa agreed alongside momo but after processing her words fully, she turned to her with an agitated expression. "what?"

"why tomorrow?"

"because we're going to bed after this." momo explained.

"pfft. we all know that's a lie, yaomomo! we'll have to do your skincare routine and drink your tea right before bed." alisa lightly giggled behind her cards that covered her face.

"but it's necessary!" momo responded defensively.

"mhm." y/n mocked teasingly. "but all jokes aside, look at this girl's face!" y/n stretched her arms and hands towards momo's clear complexion. in that moment, it really did feel like there was a slow motion montage of momo's face.

"agreed. anyways... UNO!" alisa slashing down one of her cards on the pile of cards.

— ☆ —

ALISA HAIBA

ALISA HAIBA

SEX: F
AGE: 17
DATE OF BIRTH: 04-05
HEIGHT: 5'10.3 ft
HAIR COLOUR: BLONDE
EYE COLOUR: TURQUOISE
LIKES: SUSHI, MANGAS, & ROMANCE MOVIES
OCCUPATION: STUDENT

FIRST LINE:
❝it's too crowded, though!!❞
– HAIBA ALISA 20XX

life sucks.
–a lil non-motivated :(
i still love you <3