Pretty Boy

"Naruto, who's your little friend," you ask as you stare down at the grumpy little boy by his side.

"I'm Konohamaru, the next hokage! Who the heck are you?"

"This is (F/N), a close friend of mine," Naruto tells him with a smile. The young boy, Konohamaru, addresses you with a confused glare. "How come you are so...pretty?"

Naruto gasps, hitting Konohamaru on top of the head, making the young boy cry out.

You chuckle as you shake your head at the two males in front of you, "Don't worry Naruto, even though I'm a boy, it's not the first time someone questioned me being pretty. You can call me pretty, kid, but I prefer being called handsome or charming."

Rubbing his poor head, he nods at you, surprisingly slightly less annoyed.

Naruto asks if you want to help him with training Konohamaru, considering you don't have anything to do today, you accept his offer. Konohamaru, at first, was reluctant on having you on board. During the day, you see what Konohamaru and Naruto is doing. You wish Naruto would have told you that he was trying to teach the mini version of himself his infamous Sexy Jutsu. Funny, you can at least transform into an average women, because to you that is sexy. Women that wear too much makeup and don't "eat" are not sexy at all in your eyes. The women you have a crush on are kunoichis. Women in action are the most sexy in your opinion.

But, what's better than your Sexy Jutsu you learned from Naruto?

The Jutsu you developed by learning from him.

You call it: Sexy Reverse Jutsu.

Naruto was ecstatic when you showed him this one.

And boy, did you make some sexy males.

Your parents don't know about you doing Sexy Jutsu, and you rather keep it that way. You just like doing it because it doesn't take much chakra at all and it's fun to see reactions from others.

"Whoa, (F/N), you're pretty cool," Konohamaru gleams at you.

Laughing, you ruffle his hair now transforming back to yourself, "Thank you, you know, you're pretty cool yourself kiddo."

Naruto guides the both of you to a bathhouse where you draw the line. Crossing your arms in an "X" motion, Naruto gets himself and Konohamaru to transform and go into the women side of the bathhouse.

Of course they will recognize it is Naruto.

One, he still has his whiskers.

Two, the dumb ass still has his everyday attire on.

Lastly, three, well...Konohamaru's transformation is just a mess.

All day Naruto was getting slammed left and right by angry women he tried to make Konohamaru transform into. Offending every women he chooses.

Finally, you three settle down in a field, chilling on a log and drinking sodas. Need to get your energy from somewhere. It sometimes amazes you how calm and collected Naruto can be.

How he can give wisdom to Konohamaru, telling him that it's not easy to be Hokage. That it will take tremendous work. Smiling at the both of them, a strange man appears all in dark navy blue Jonin wear. "Who the hell are you," you question him.

He smirks as he uses a finger to slide his glass back up to his eyes. Introducing himself as Ebisu Sensei, he tries to take Konohamaru back with him. They obviously both know each other, but, still a strange situation.

It was easy to defeat him, which just tells you a lot about Jonins. They are just perverts and only have the images of naked women on their minds. Naruto, as a naked lady, jumps on you and cheers. You don't mind, since you also made at least two other clones and decided to help Naruto using Sexy Jutsu.