{chapter two}

AALIYAHS POV
my dad and i are currently on our way to the airport so we can go to france for a mission. we have to catch a guy for selling drugs and we have to kill the supplier. also my dads friend chris is coming along too which is great because he's a good singer when it comes to shooting.
dad- aaliyah come on we have to go
aaliyah- i'm coming and i have the bomb
dad- ok let's get out of here
we head out with our bags and i take the ring out of the bomb and throw it in the chimney of our house. seconds later it's in flames and we walk away heading to the airport.
when we get to the airport we are the first ones to get on our private jet and i just relax and play on my phone. after a while i hear chris's voice and j stand up. i walk over to my father and say hello to chris and he smiles.
chris- hi aaliyah how are you?
aaliyah- i'm good ready to kick some ass?
chris- yup but first i want you two to meet my son
then all of a sudden a boy comes up the jet stairs and i cannot believe my eyes. he was about 5,8, beautiful brown eyes, brown almost black hair, and diamond pierced ears with a dangly earring on one side. he was hot but i'm not gonna be falling for him that easy.
payton- hi i'm payton it's nice to meet you two
dad- well i'm angel diaz and this is my daughter aaliyah diaz
aaliyah- sup moormeier
and with that i walked away because i'm the type of girl that like the boys chasing after me because it would make him do a double-take.
dad- she's very feisty and and a tough one so don't be surprised if she acts like that
payton- yea okay i kinda like that not gonna lie
i could feel paytons eyes on me as he said that. i just smirked to myself and sat down getting back on my phone.
dad- alright everyone get seated we are about to take off
payton day next to me but still kept his distance but i didn't acknowledge it one bit. but then i could feel his eyes on my tattoo so i just put my sleeve down more.