{chapter ten}

PAYTONS POV
after a couple hours of watching stranger things we had to get ready for the ball for our mission. i wore a black tux and so did angel and my dad. i was in the foyer of the house talking over the mission with angel and my dad when i heard footsteps.
it was aaliyah she was wearing a smiling red dress with a slit in it. she looked so beautiful i was staring in amazement.
AALIYAHS POV
i came down the stairs looking like this:

i see payton turn around and him looking at me with amazement

i see payton turn around and him looking at me with amazement. he looked handsome in a suite and i may have drooled a little but shhh. when i got to the bottom on the stairs payton walked towards me. he his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
payton- you look beautiful
aaliyah- thank you! you look dashing!
payton- why thank you
he gave me a huge smile and i swear it's contagious. every time he smiles you can't help it to do as well. it brightens my day every time. i turn and look at my dad and go and give him a hug.
aaliyah- you look nice dad
dad- you look like a princess
aaliyah- aww thank youuuu
chris- you and payton are great together
aaliyah- i know i love him
payton- and i love her
and with that we had to go and we walked outside to the limo. payton opened the door for me and i stepped in and he did as well. dad had a duffle with our weapons in it.
my dad handed me a thigh strap so i could carry a knife on my thigh just in case. then he handed me my beautiful knife i haven't used in a while. it was a beautiful knife that's had a lion engraved into the blade and many other nice details.

aaliyah- where have you been all my life beautiful!? i put it in my knife holder in my thigh and covered it with my dress

i put it in my knife holder in my thigh and covered it with my dress. i didn't put it on the leg with the slit because i'm not stupid. then my dad handed me my gun and i put it it my handbag.
he handed everyone else's weapons which were basically guns. when we pulled up to the guys house it was gorgeous. it was a mansion that looked almost like the white house or something. it had nice cars all around it, it had cars like lamborghinis, BMWs, audi's, porsche's, and g wagons. all that came to my mind was damn.
we parked and we all got out of the car and walked to the front gigantic double doors and there was someone asking for names. we all had fake names to get in with. i held onto paytons arm to be noticed that we were a couple because we had to play being narried.
aaliyah- crystal and tayler wentworth
dad- charles wright
chris- james ballinger
guy- ok enjoy the party you guys!
we all walked in and dad sneakily showed us a picture of alyssa to me. i told payton i was going and gave him a kiss then i went to look for her. after about 5 minutes of looking for her i found her. not wanting to flirt with her i walked over there with a smirk . i stood right in front of her and gave her 'the look' and liked her up and down flirtatiously.
alyssa- well hello there! what's your name beautiful?
aaliyah- well im crystal wentworth
alyssa- i'm alyssa
aaliyah- nice to meet you gorgeous
i winked at her and grabbed a drink quickly from the waiter with out him stopping and filled it down. i hates what i was about to do.
i went up to her ear and whispered:
aaliyah- bet i could make you cum before you do me
alyssa- is that a challenge?
aaliyah- sure is!
she bit he lip a little and took my hand and led me to a bedroom far from where the party was held. then she pushed me into the bed and got on top of me.
she kissed me and it turned into a make out i took on her clothes and went down to her 🤭 and did what i had to do. then i kissed from there to her boobs and she was a moaning mess and wasn't paying attention to what i was doing.
i then took out my knife and stabbed her leg and she screamed in pain. nobody could hear us though. she then tries to grab me then i grabbed my gun from my purse guickly and shot her in the heart.
i got off of her and went to the mirror and touched myself up as. went back to the party.
when i got back to payton and my dad and chris they looked at me.
aaliyah- lets get out of here
dad- what about the chip?
aaliyah- don't worry i got it
payton- that's my girl
he then gave me a kiss on the cheek and on ten lips
chris- alright lets go then