{chapter thirteen}

you walk downstairs grab your weapons from your father and head straight to the car leaving everyone behind. even payton..
PAYTONS POV
angel- what's wrong with aaliyah?
payton she's just unhappy that when we are done that she won't get to see me anymore
chris- well payton.. there's..always visiting
angel- i'm sure she will be fine there's calls and facetime these days
payton- ... sure
they just don't know what has going to happen
soon...
we went out to the car and dad and angel got into the front and i got in the back with aaliyah. she was running her hand over her gun and bat as if she was saying goodbye.
i put my hand on her thigh to make he feel better and she looked up at me. she had a tear in her eye and she cracked a small smile. i then held her chin and kissed her lips softly.
when we pulled away she laid her head on my shoulder and i wrapped my arm around her. i played with her hair a little and she drew circles on my thigh with her finger.
as we were getting closer to the place we were ambushing aaliyah grabbed my hand and held it tightly. when we parked we got out and let go.
AALIYAHS POV
i let go of paytons hand and held my bat on my shoulder and my gun was in the back of my pants tucked underneath my shirt. the guys were behind me and to be honest.. i felt like a badass.

okkk i know i said the battle was going to be in this chapter but... it's gonna be in the next one!!