{chapter four}

AALIYAHS POV
i was getting dressed into my black outfit because once we get off this jet we are going on a mission. so i got dressed into that and got my stuff together and when the plane landed i headed out.
when i walked out of my room and off the jet payton was staring with complete heart eyes. seeing that made me chuckle. i don't blame them to be honest because i loved being in my mission outfit. it looked like this:

aaliyah- take a picture it'll last longer i said that as i walked past him and he just smirked

i said that as i walked past him and he just smirked. also in case you're wondering why i wear so many rings.
well, i wear my rings like that because if you punk a guy, that will fuck you up bad. i once punched  a guy in the face with just one little ring and he had a massive gash on his face. so to mess them up more i wear more rings.
so anyways we are in our car to the site to spy on a guy to see if he is the supplier for the drugs that have been shipped to germany.
so we get out of the car and i have my gun in the back of my pants under my shirt so nobody can just take it out, and my bat in hand resting on my shoulder. the rest of them have guns and knives, as always.
we sneak into the building and we see two guys talking and around them is a whole bunch of drugs. we suck and hide and listen to their conversation.
guy 1- so have you got the stuff ready for delivery?
guy 2- well yes but boss says that they will be shipped tomorrow at 3:20
guy 1- alright well my work is done here so see ya around
then the guys starts coming my way and he sees me and pulls out his gun.
guy 1- well well what do we have here
aaliyah- well the question is what do you want to happen
he looks at me confused and i swing my bat at him but he dodges it and i pull out my gun and shoot him in the head and he falls to the ground. i look around and see that nobody is here so i tell everyone clear and they come out.
i still my gun in my back pocket and hold onto my bat.
payton- you did good
aaliyah- that was nothing
payton- well when we get back to our base tonight i need to tell you something
aaliyah- alright i gotta talk to my dad about what the plan is
i walk up to my dad and he looks at me a smiles
dad- good job on taking that guy out hon
aaliyah- thanks dad so what's the plan?
dad- well i was thinking of ambushing the guy that was bagging the supplies and trying to get as much information as i can out of him.
aaliyah- ok do what about everyone else?
dad- well you guys will stay hidden and if they come at me alone you guys have my back
aaliyah- ok sounds good
i go and tell payton and chris and they mood their heads and we find a hiding spot and my bad finds the guy and puts his gun to to back of his head.
dad- hey watch a doing there?
guy 2- holy shot where the he'll did you come from?
dad- not important who's your boss?
guy 2- i- i don't know
dad- well you got 10 seconds to talk before i blow your head off!
guy 2- i don't know his name for real but i know where you can find him
dad- where?!
guy 2- well if you go to 1833 grand boulevard there is a house and he lives there that's our bosses house
dad- ok thanks!
my dad right then and there killed the guy and he pointed his head the way out signaling for us to come on and we left.

btw i made that address up! also can you guys give me ideas because i have no idea what i should do tbh... i'll give you a shoutout for helping too!!