{chapter nine}

AALIYAHS POV
me and payton walked downstairs to see my dad and chris talking while my dad is cooking. he was making my favorite.. PANCAKES!
dad&chris- good morning!
aaliyah&payton- good morning!
aaliyah- so what's the plan for today dad
dad- well chris found out that the guy we encountered last night is having a ball tonight and we have to get this chip from this girl named alyssa and she's your age. so that's your task basically and we all will be keeping you safe and look out for you
aaliyah- ok so why me why can payton not fake..charm her or something
chris- because she is a lesbian
aaliyah- oh my god you guys i have to flirt with a girl!!
dad&chris- yes
aaliyah- oh goddd
me and payton sat at the table and dad finished cooking and him and chris sat everyone's plate down in front of them. i'm just sitting there thinking of what to do tonight and i feel paytons hand on my thigh.
i look down at it then at payton and i see him smirking while eating and he looked at me in the corner of his eye. why on earth does he have to be so fucking cute?
i love his comfort so i lay my hand on his and rub the top of his hand with my thumb and finish eating breakfast.
dad- so aaliyah how are you and payton?
aaliyah- well... we've been meaning to tell you and chris something
chris- what is it?
aaliyah&payton- we're dating!
chris&dad- FUCKING FINALLY!!
payton- i'm so confused
aaliyah- me too
chris- well me and your dad have wanted you two to be together since you guys met because you guys seemed like you liked each other
aaliyah- ohhh ok
after i had said that i felt paytons hand slide up higher on my thigh and i stopped it before it went to high. i went and whispered in his ear while dad and chris are talking.
aaliyah- stop our dad are right in front of us
payton- what i'm just having fun
aaliyah- yea ok
i was eating a bite of my pancake and i felt him touch my 🤭. i looked at him with wide eyes and he just smirked to himself as he ate a bite of his pancake. i was about to eat my pancake again and he started rubbing.
i ate my pancake to distract myself because i and not fucking moaning in front of my dad RIGHT AFTER i just told him we are dating. i was about to moan but just took another bite and he went like 5x faster. i couldn't hold it so i moaned and they all looked at me.
aaliyah- what this pancake is reallyyyy good
dad and chris go back to talking
payton- *whisper* i want you
aaliyah- *whisper* let me tell my dad we're going to our room
aaliyah- hey dad me and payton are gonna go watch a movie so we will talk to you guys later ok?
chris&dad- ok bye!
aaliyah&payton- bye!!
we sprinted to our room once we turned the corner. we got to our room and as soon as i closed the door and locked it payton kissed me roughly.
it turned into a make out session and he stopped and whispered 'jump' and i did as told. he held onto my butt instead on my thighs which made me giggle.
SMUT
once we got to the bed he set me down gently and kissed me. he made his way to my neck probably making a hickey. he then took off his shirt and then mine and kissed my stomach causing me to let a small moan out.
he smirked into the kiss and i felt it. he took off my pants and his leaving me in just my underwear and him in his too. he took his off exposing himself and took mine off ever so slowly just to tease me. he then grabbed a condom and slid it right on.
he aligned him self with me and slid in making me gasp. he let me adjust and gave me a reassuring look and i nodded. he then slowly thrusted in and out. i moaned softly then he quickened his pace and as i was about to moan i grabbed a pillow and covered my face to stop it from being loud. i moaned loudly into the pillow countless times.
aaliyah- payton g-go f-faster!
payton- o-ok
he did as i said and went faster and i didn't know how it was humanly possible but i wasn't complaining at all. i moaned so loud into the pillow and took it off my face and kissed payton. he groaned into my mouth as we were kissing and i felt a my stomach tense up.
aaliyah- payton, b-babe i'm c-close!
payton- me too babe
he thrusted like 60 miles an hour for the last thrusts and we both let out a big moan and we came at the same time.
SMUT OVER
payton- damn babe
aaliyah- i know...can i tell you something?
payton- yea what's up?
aaliyah- that was my first time
payton- me too
i smiled at his reaction and we kissed and got dressed. we decided to actually watch a movie like we were SUPPOSED to. i cuddled into his chest and we watched stranger things.
payton- i love you aaliyah
aaliyah- i love you too payton
we kissed and just enjoyed each other's presence and watched the show and ate popcorn and sour patch kids and just had a good time. i wasn't thinking about missions or anything and was just being.. a normal teenage girl. i loved these moments and wish they wouldn't end. don't get me wrong i love the life that i have i just wished that sometimes i could be a normal teenager and could have girl friends and go to the mall like normal. but i'm happy with my life and it's this way for a reason. one day i'll be gang leader just like my father...

WHOOOO!!! 1031 WORDS!!!!! told you this would be a long chapter and guess what? next chapter is gonna be SO FUNN!!! let me know if you like the smut or not too. see ya in the next chapter!