{chapter eleven}

we get home and me and payton go up to our room to change. payton had just got into some grey sweatpants and he was shirtless. that's hot. i couldn't get the back zipper of my dress so i asked payton to do it.
he came up behind me and slowly zipped down my zipper. he then slowly slid the straps off of my shoulders revealing my bare chest. i was just in my underwear. payton was still standing behind me and he kissed my neck.
i turned around and kissed him roughly but passionately. he pulled away then he went to my door and locked it. my dad and chris were worrying about the chip so we shouldn't be bothered.
he came back and immediately picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist. we kissed roughly and it turned into a make out. i was straddling his lap and he kissed my neck and went down further.
i laid down and he continued to go down further til he got to my underwear. he then pulled them down and took them off. he then came back ad kissed the inside of my thighs to tease me.
aaliyah- paytonnn!!! STOP TEASING!
payton then went ahead and ate me out. i arched my back in response because if i moaned it would be loud. then i felt payton stop.
payton- wanna make a bet?
aaliyah- sure what is it?
payton- the first to moan or groan is the loser and has to give the other person head whenever they want or whatever the person would like
aaliyah- i'm down you are going to be losing bad!
payton- we'll see about that
payton then ate me out quicker and more rough he wanted to win so bad but i did too so i just bit my tongue to stop myself. after i came i sat up and he looked at me in disbelief.
payton- no way! that's impossible
aaliyah- nothing is impossible
i then laid him down and took off his sweatpants and his boxers and sucked his 🍆. i swirled my tongue and licked and sucked. i could tell he was about to moan but he stopped him self. just wait payton i'll make you moan.
i then grabbed a condom and slid it off for him and purposely rubbed him as i did. he swung his head back in pleasure.
he then looked back at me and i got on top of him straddling his lap and slid onto him. i rocked my hips back and forth and did it slowly and then fast and repeated that.
as we were about to reach our high payton moaned loudly. and i smirked knowing that i had just won. then as we hit our climax i moaned loudly.
payton- well i guess you win
aaliyah- told you i would
i gave him a kiss then we got dress, cuddled, and went to sleep.