{chapter six}

bad guy- i'm... LEAVING MOTHER FUCKERS!
he then runs out of the room and we all after him. payton is in the league because he runs so freaking fast.
PAYTONS POV
i ran the fastest i could because i don't want this guy to go away with out us knowing who he is. when ran all the way to his garage and he got into the car and started driving off.
i stopped because there was nothing i could do. but then i had remembered something i did and smirked to myself. i turned around and everyone was there.
angel- DAMN IT! he got away!
aaliyah- dad calm down it's okay
chris- yea payton did the best he could
payton- as a matter of a fact you're goin got be happy he got away
angel- how?
payton- well i shot him with one of those painless trackers devices he doesn't know it's in him because when you get shot with it you don't feel it so now we can track him!
chris- that's my boy
angel- good work payton
i looked over at aaliyah and she was smiling really big at me. i walked over to her while chris and angel are talking and i gave her a hug. i lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and whispered in my ear.
aaliyah- good job handsome
payton- thanks beautiful
i can't wait until we get home to tell her i likes her...
AALIYAHS POV
when payton called me beautiful it made my heart flutter with happiness. i know i act tough and badass all the time but this boy gives me a soft spot. i really have realized my feelings and i really like payton.
i got down and out of his grasp and sighed.
aaliyah- lets go home everyone
everyone- ok
we all went to the car and me and payton got in the back seat. it was dark outside and i was really sleepy. payton put his arm around me and i rested my head on his shoulder. soon after that i fell asleep.
ANGEL (DAD) POV
i looked through my rear view mirror and see payton and aaliyah cuddling while asleep in the back seat. seeing that warned my heart because i haven't seen that in ages. seeing that payton actually cares about her makes me so happy but i just don't want her to get hurt...
angel- look in the backseat
chris looks in the back seat and turns to me and he puts his hand on his heart in awe.
chris- my boy is all grown up
angel- yea i think they like each other because aaliyah talks about him when he's not around
chris- so does payton
angel- i am so happy to see her happy
chris- me too man

OKAYYY!! so just in case your confused it's been like 2 weeks since they've met so that's why they have developed feelings right now
NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SOOO GOOD!!!