{chapter fourteen}

AALIYAHS POV
the place was a mansion. and there were a lot of body guards. payton and chris instantly shot them with no hesitation. i burst through the double doors and people started coming up to me.
i would either bash them in the head or shoot them in their heart. everyone split up to cover more ground and shoot down more people. but as they left someone had to test me.
they grabbed me from behind and i bent over forward. i flipped them over my head and beat them with my bat. when i turned around three other guys were holding guns to me.
i pulled out my gun and shot all three faster than a blink of an eye. when i turned around chris and payton had their jaws to the floor.
aaliyah- what?
dad- that's my girl!
chris&payton- HOW?!!?
i turned to them and walked to them and stopped in my tracks to mess with them a bit.
aaliyah- i'm gifted
they were beyond shocked and then i walked away...
they followed behind me and we stopped at this huge doubled door that probably led to an office. i burst through the door and in the room 20 feet away was a man. as chris,payton, and my dad are at my sides i walked confidently up to his desk that he was currently sitting on.
aaliyah- so i guess you are the one who started all of this in the first place huh?
man- yes i am.. my name is miles prescott, the head leader of the drug trade
aaliyah- well sorry hun but your drug business is coming to an end
miles- look little girl.. you may think your tuff and all but i've been watching you
i had semi-wide eyes when he said that
miles- oh yes you've been a badass in the past but i've seen you now you've grown a soft spot for your little... boyfriend
aaliyah- i don't get soft spots you're still speaking to a bad bitch!
i pulled out my gun and shot him quickly and he fell to the floor bleeding out.
aaliyah- nobody messes with the viper...