{chapter seven}

PAYTONS POV
about ten or so minutes before we got to the base i woke up and aaliyah was still asleep on my shoulder. when it was time to get out of the car i picked her up and her eyes shot open and tried to choke me.
payton- aaliyah! aaliyah! it's me! it's payton!
aaliyah- damn it payton! i thought u were a bad guy trying to kidnap me!
i then put her down because since she was awake i figured she could walk. we got inside the house and angel and my dad said that me and aaliyah are sharing a room. i thought this was the perfect time to tell her.
we walked into this room that i assumes would be our room since our stuff is here. aaliyah plopped on the bed tiredly and i cleared my throat. she looked at me and sat up with a confused look.
payton- aaliyah i need to talk to you
aaliyah- is it what you said you needed to talk to me about during the mission?
payton- yes it is
aaliyah- ok..spill
payton- well... since the day that i met you i've always had this feeling and i just don't know what it is. i then figured it out and every time i spent with you it grew more and i just cant help but wonder if you felt the same. so what i'm saying is... i like you aaliyah..like a lot!
aaliyah- well ofer these past weeks i've been getting that vibe from you but i didn't know if it was true or not. everyone you would call me beautiful or something it would make me get butterflies. so i guess i that i'm saying that.. i like you too payton.. like a lot!
payton- well now that we have that settled i need to ask you a VERY important question
aaliyah- uh oh i'm scared.. what is it!
payton- aaliyah nicole diaz will be my girlfriend?
aaliyah- i would live to be your girlfriend payton jay moormeier
right after i said that he pulled me by my shirt and gave me a kiss. it wasn't just an ordinary kiss either. the kiss was long and passionately and felt as if we were longing for it. after maybe a minute of kissing we pulled away and we both had humongous smiles on our faces.
we both got into the shower, one after the other. after i she got out i changed into a oversized shirt and shorts. when he got out of the shower he stayed in to put his clothes on and he came out in grey sweats and was shirtless.
i couldn't help but stare and he looked at me with and smirk. i was zoned out lookin at his abs and biting the collar of my shirt. then all of sudden i feel something on my lips.
i get out of my zone stage and realize that i see payton is kissing me right now and i kiss him back. after a little make out sesh we pulled away.
payton- what were you strong a babygirl?
aaliyah- ok not gonna lie.. i was staring at your hot body
payton smirked and pulled me into his lap and kissed me then my neck. i returned the favor and found his sweet spot and he let out a small moan. after a while i had given him a hickey and we stopped before i got one because my dad would be PISSED!
so we decided to go to sleep for now. we both layed down and he cuddled me. i loved being in this position because it made me feel safe. i gave him a kiss and we both drifted to sleep.

YAY!! they're datinggggg!! next chapter will be really funnnnn