Chapter 3 Satisfying

WARNING NSFW.

Third person POV.

Dean smirked as he felt his fingers getting coated by her cum. The room was surrounded with the sound of Dean's fingers ramming into her wet heat.

Alex at these times wish she could speak, she didn't want to be loud but she wanted Dean to know that she was enjoying this very much.

Dean pulled his fingers from her when her legs had slowed down from trembling. His fingers went up to his mouth and sucked all the juice from them. "Delicious my kitten" he said.

Alex pants and smiled up at him.

Please I need you

She signed out. She bites her lip and looked up to him with pleading and sexual eyes. She craved him, she wanted him to fuck her. Her pussy was aching for his attention.

"Of course kitten. You have been a very good girl these past weeks" Dean praised out. He leaned down and kiss her passionately.

"Do you think you deserve a reward?" He smirked and pulled back from her. Alex quickly nodded her head, yes.

Yes. Please

"Really kitten do you really deserve it?" He said. She nods her head violently again. Yes, yes, yes so many yes.

"Hmmm.... I love you princess" he said.

I love you too

She singed out to him. Dean is deeply and completely in love with her. He loves everything about her and he knows everything about her. He will do anything to keep her safe, he will do anything to satisfy her.

Dean smiled down at her.

"I fucking love you kitten" he said

"I fucking love you kitten" he said. Alex smiled at him. Dean got up from the bed and pulled his shirt over his head.

Alex got up fast, as much as she craved for him to thrust his hard, throbbing cock into her tight and small pussy she had other plans.

Alex didn't want Dean to be the only one pleasure here. She wanted to reward him, she grabbed his waist band and pulled his boxers down his waist and hips.

His member flys up to his stomach and Alex quickly grasped it with her hands. Dean groans, he looked down at her and smiled at her.

Alex let go of his hot, pulsing cock and got of the bed and in a quick movements pushed him down onto the bed.

Alex quickly got Dean's boxers off him fully and throwing them somewhere around the room. She went to the light switch and turned the lights off before rushing back over to the bed.

Dean is pushes himself up looking at her through the dark. The room is dark but they can see each other a bit.

Alex got onto her knees and grabbed his throbbing cock into her hands again. Dean fully sat up, "Kitten yo- oh.... uhh" Dean hand went to her head and rested it on the top of her head.

Alex mouth licks up his cock to the top, she looked up at him and gave him a cheeky smirk. Her mouth wraps around the tip and sucked.

Dean groans and bends down, he kissed the top of her head, "ohh....gghmmf... that's it kitten just like that"

Alex gags but continued give him a good blowjob. Before Alex could make him cum he pulled her mouth off his throbbing and aching dick with a pop.

Alex pouts. Dean smirks at her pout, "You really are a little slut aren't you kitten, wanting to continue to suck my dick off until I shot my loud into your mouth. I bet you would swallow it all up"

He cupped her cheeks and rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs, "Do you like the taste of my cum baby?" He asks.

The dirty talk was making her wet and craving for more. Her pussy itched for anything.

Alex violently nod her head. Dean smirked, his fingers ran through her hair, "What do you want kitten? Do you want me to fuck you hard and rough, make you cum so much that you would be begging me to stop. I'll make you sore for days my kitten. You wont be able to walk" Dean said.

"Or do you want me to go slow and passionate-"

Number 1

Dean smirked, "You want it rough tonight?"

Alex wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded her head, yes. She kept her eyes on him.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader