Chapter 12 Worry

Chapter 12 Worry

Alex POV.

Dean and I walked into a dinner and sat down. I was in what Dean had picked out for me, he was quite in a rush today so he had picked out my outfit for the day. I couldn't complain, he had picked it out a good outfit.

To tie everything up i placed my hair in a messy bun and then put my beanie. I probably looked weird but I didn't care nor did Dean. I like my head being warm and it was a Clint chilly.

"So Alex would you want to get some snacks for the ride? It will take us hours to get to Sam and Cas and I know we both get hungry really fast

"So Alex would you want to get some snacks for the ride? It will take us hours to get to Sam and Cas and I know we both get hungry really fast. Thinking about it we are probably going to get food for the ride" He asks. I nod my head.

That would be great. We should get pie for the ride

I signed out.

"Fuck yes. That would be awsome" he said excited. He really loves pie.

I take a booth in front of him.

Can I drive?

"Uhhh..... yea-.... no.... maybe.... next time" he said scratching his head.

 next time" he said scratching his head

I giggle and shake my head.

Smooth very smooth. Maybe next time

I signed to him with a small grin on on my face. He chuckles quietly. "I'm sorry... last time you drove baby you crashed it" he said.

I fake gasps.

Hey I only crash the car to save both Sam and your life. Your welcome

I signed.

He chuckles again, "Well I do remember that so thank you. But still baby got hurt" he said.

I giggle and shake my head.

Your baby saved your life. Also I was more worried that you two would get hurt. Also you love fixing up baby