Chapter 9 Wait.

(Note. I am going to be switching up some age difference here. Sam is going to be 19 and Dean 22. At the time she is 14) (sorry)

Chapter 9 Wait

An hours later

Alex POV.

I slowly finish my coffee as I read my favorite book.

'Ring' 'ring'

I look up from my book that I carry with me at all the time.

(This book is amazing

(This book is amazing. One of my top favorite books of all times. 😍)

Dad moves his phone to his ear and answers it. "Hello..." "Yeah...." "Ok. One second"
Dad moves his eyes from around the room to me, "I'm going to take this out side. I'll be right back." He said. He pushes up from the booth and leaned over the table to kiss my forehead.

"It's just Bobby" he whispers to me. I smile and nod my head.

Can I eat my pie if it come here before you get back?

I sign out.

"Yes. I'll be right back" and then he left. Yes I love pie.

Especially apple, blueberry, pumpkin and lemon meringue pie. Thoes are my top favorite pies.

I grab my last mug of coffee for now and take a big sip of it. In a few seconds I could hear foot steps come my way and then someone sitting in front of me with a thud. I look up from my book to one of my soulmates.

"Hi

"Hi. I'm Dean" he said so smoothly.

Holy shit is voice is so hot. Wow.

I didn't know what to do so I gave him a shy awkward wave that probably made me look like an idiot.

I quickly grabbed my note pad and pencil and quickly wrote down my name.

Hello Dean, I'm Alexandra Fawn Downson.

I flipped the book over to him and gave him a shy and awkward smile. He picked up the book and read it and smiled. "Alexandra Fawn Downson.... Downson..." he said.

Wow his voice is so hot saying my name.... what am I thinking I have never thought this before... well technically I have never met any of my soulmates before and he is one of my soulmates... one of my soulmate is sitting in front of me.

I still don't know what to do.
Panic or stay calm... I think staying calm would be better then anything... I would probably look messed up if I panic... a silent panic. So, so quite panic.

"My brother over there is Sam" he said pointing to the left of me. I move my head to the direction to my second soulmate. He quickly raised his hand and waved awkwardly with a goofy smile on his face. He is so fucking adorable and hot.

I gave him a smile and wave at him before looking back to Dean. "I'm sorry to ask but are deaf.... or mute?" He asks. "Personally I think you are mute...." he adds on.

I mutly giggle at him. I grab my book again.

I'm mute

I give him the book again.

"Ok good to know" he mumbles out with a smile. "I'm sorry for so many questions... but how old are you?" He asks.

I slouch in my booth and quickly grab the book again.

I'm 14 almost 15

I give him the book back, Dean read the what I had said... probably a couple of times.

Dean looked up from the book before placing it down. "Ok.... I'm 22 and my brother is 19" he said. I nod my head.

So... I was semi right. I thought Sam was 19 to 20 years old as Dean was 21 to 23 years old.

I really don't know what to say.... well write here.... I know that I am young for the both of you at the time.... but maybe when I am older we could give it a shot.... I also would like to say that I have 16 soulmates.

I'm sorry

I gave him the book again and kept my eyes on my hands. They were tucked under the table, my nail digging into each other.

I didn't want to look up to him. I didn't want to see disgust in his eyes as he finds out that I didn't just have two soulmates but 16. Would he take it well? Or would he take it bad?

Would he even want me when I am older? If he still wants me.

Would he be fine that he would have to share me with 15 other people? Or would he leave?

I can't get mad if he did anyways... 16 soulmates, they would have to share me with 14 other people and they might not like it.

Third person POV.

Dean looks up from the book to Alex. Her head was down as she didn't want to look at him, she was to scared to look at him, to scared for plenty of reasons.

Dean looks over to Sam and then back to her.

16 soulmates Desn thought. He didn't fucking expect to have to share his soulmate with his brother and now he has found out that he would have to share her with 15 other people. How would that work?

How would his life style work for him and her, pluse 14 other people.

He didn't want to leave her. He always accepted the first bonds with her and he doesn't regret it at all. He's happy to be her soulmate, she is beautiful, breath taking.... and if she is willing to wait until she is older he would.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader