Chapter 4 Talk

Sorry if this sucks. I had accidentally deleted the first copy of this. I was very sad and mad at myself for doing so.

Chapter 4 Talk
WARNING NSFW, dirty talk.

Third person POV.

Alex gasps out as Dean runs his cock between her pussy lips, her juice leeks out onto him and he smirked down at her.

"Your dripping kitten. So wet" he pushed slowly into her. "And so warm"

Alex gasps out and digged her nails into his back. "Hmm... you feel so tight kitten. My kitten, my slut" Dean groans out. His mouth kissed her sloppy before for trailing sloppy kisses down to her neck.

Alex wrapped her legs around his torso and buckled her hips up into his hips, her head rolled back and digged her nails down his back.

She felt amazing. He fucked her hard and rough. Her eyes rolled shut as she moans and whimpers out. Her legs tremble and withers under him. Dean push her legs wider. If Alex could speak she would be louder then she was before. With her legs open wider it hit deeper in her, cause her to buckle up into him.

Her mouth gasps open and Dean just smirks and bites down onto her shoulder.

"You love when I fuck you hard and deep" he growled into her ears. Alex nods her head, she moved her head backs and attached her lips with his again.

Alex POV.

I feel so amazing. He felt amazing for filling me up. My body bounces on the mattress as he fucked me hard and deep. His hands moved down my body to my hips.

In seconds Dean's lips pulled away from mine and pulled his cock from me. I whimpered out and looked at him confused and want.

Why did he stop?

Why?

I whine and pout out. All he did was give me his shit grining smirk and helped me to sit up. I gasps at the feeling of the mattress rubbing my sensitive pussy lips.

"On all fours" Dean said.

I lean in quickly and peck his lips fast before turning around to show off my ass to him and got on all fours. I could feel the mattress dip as he moved close to me. His hands grabbed my cheeks, he slowly squeezed them.

My body goes forward as he slams into me again. I gasp and shut my eyes fast.

Holy shit this feels better then before. He hit deeper in me. Oh, oh ok this is good.

Dean's moved up from my ass to my back and then to the front of me and squeezed and pinched my breasts.

I lay my head down onto the pillow and moan and gasp for air.

Third person POV.

Dean ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back. He got her sitting up with him. Her back right up against his chest, one of Dean's hands went to her breast as his other hand went down her body to her clit and started to rub circles. Alex head rolled back on his shoulder, she softly kisses his neck, slowly going up to his ear and sucks and kisses down onto it.

The position they were in made Alex's legs tremble more and in a couple of minutes both of them were getting ready to cum.

Dean pulled out of her again and making her whimper, she was so close, so close and so wet for him.

"I want to finish with you laying on you back" Dean pants out.

Alex smile and got herself laying on her back, her legs wide open and ready for him.

Dean leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. He slowly pushes back into her. Alex placed her hands onto his cheeks and kiss him back with as much passionate.

Dean's hands moved up from her waist. His slow pass turned fast again, but the kiss is still passionate between them.

Alex pat his shoulder singling him that she was close again. Dean smiled and trailed his lips down to her ear.

"Cum for me kitten" he whispered out. Alex opens her mouth wide and her legs shook hard as she felt herself release. Dean felt her pussy clinched around him cause him to drive crazy.

Dean had lost control and he filled her up with his cum. Alex pants and ran her fingers through his hair giving him another passionate kiss.

Dean rode them through their orgasm before he pulled out of her.

"Well that was not what I except to see when we got back"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader