Chapter 1 Insomnia

Chapter 1 Insomnia

Alex POV.

I stir in my sleep again, I was trying to get some more sleep but so far this was the fourth time of me having to open my eyes and stare into the blackness ahead of me. I wasn't able to fall asleep again.

My stupid insomnia was back again. This only happens for a couple of reason.

1. If one of my soulmates leaves I'm constantly worried about them. Worried about their safety and health.

2. Nightmares.

3. The feelings from my other soulmates.

4. And of course the insomnia, it takes me forever to sleep or it keeps me up all night.

And when I do sleep the nightmares comes in and I wake up and the worry comes flying in and I can't sleep or fall back asleep.

Of course Dean helps with the nightmares, but I wake up when he is dead asleep and I don't want him to stay up with me and make him tired. He needs his sleep.

But right now I just couldn't fall asleep at all. One Castiel and Sam are gone on a hunt together and I am over thinking about them. I don't want any of them to get hurt, I was way to worried about them, 2. I could also feel some of my other soulmate feelings.

That only happens when they are close by. But I have no idea what I could do.

Should I walk out and try my best to find them? I can't do that. Well more of because I'm just a wuss, but also I can't speak. I communicate with American Sign Language or write on a white board or anything I could get my hands on and can write on it.

If I'm in trouble Cas had bonded the four of us together to where I could hold onto my necklace that they had gotten me years ago.

It's my most precious thing in the world. It was a bonding charmed for me to have forever.

It tells me that I am bonded with them for life. It's a lock, it basically means that we will always be together. No one can break us apart, no one can pull us apart. We are locked to each other. Cas had put a spell on it to help if I was in danger. All I need to do is grab a hold of it and he will appear right in front of me. It's quiet easy and handy.

He would come and help me. But that's only if I am in a very deep danger.

I have 16 soulmates. So far I have only met 3 of my soulmates. Dean and Sam Winchester and Castiel. The three of them accepted me fast, they didn't care that they had to share me with each other.

Castiel knew.... he's... just Castiel he knew from the start that I would have 16 soulmates, I'm just scared of my other soulmates rejection.

I know for the longest time that I would probably love every single one of my soulmates. I'm deeply in love with Dean and Sam Winchester and Castiel.