Chapter 11 Tired

Note. Whenever I write her making sounds it's always mute. So if she giggles, theres no sound. ALSO PLEASE no hate if the accent spelling is bad or just normal. I am sorry for it. Please no hate

Chapter 11 Tired
A few days later (2 days later)

Alex POV.

I stir on the bed as I woke up, my eyes quickly open and then close them fast. Wow today is going to be fucking a bright day. Couldn't it be a rainy today. I'm blind so blind. I push myself up and rub my eyes.

"Hey babe. You up?" Dean asks.

I look over to where is voice was and smiled big at him. I nod my head and got myself sitting up. He walks over to me and kisses the top of my head, "You starvering?" He asks.

Yes. I'm starving.

I sign out.

"Same here. Go have your shower and get ready. I will get the car packed and ready for leaving. Then we could get some food before we hit the road" he said.

I nod my head, ok. Dean pulls the blanks off me and picks me up. I giggle and wrap my arms around him, he turns me around to where I could wrap my legs around him and my hands on his neck.

"Hmmm... I'm going to miss having you all to myself" he said kissing my neck. I smile and pull my face away from him. My hands move away from his body.

Well we still have a few hours of drive. Plus food. So we still got a good amount of time alone.

I sign. He smiles, "You are right we still got a good amount of time with each other" he said.

I nod my head with a big smile. He shook his head, "Ok, ok you go have your shower. I'll get everything cleaned up and packed" he said.

He placed my feet onto the ground and pulled away from me.

Hmmm... I still do want cuddles from him though. I want to be in his arms for a bit longer.

So no morning shower together... it would be the last one for awhile.... or when Sam and Cas is fine with it.... or you sneak into my shower or you just plain out ignore them and follow me into the shower

Dean laughs, "I'll join you when I am done. Ok" he said. I quickly nod my head I did a little goofy dance to the bathroom. I could hear Dean laugh. I kept the door wide open as I got out of my clothes and jumped into the shower.

Third person POV.

Dean shakes his head with a smile on his face. He rushes around the room making sure everything was good. He had packed everything except some clothes for Alex. He grabbed some comfortable clothes for her so she didn't need to be in anything tight and placed them on the bed when he was done making it.

Dean quickly rushed around the room making sure one more time before he followed her into the bathroom and stripped from his clothes.

He didn't want to go and drive for hours to meet up with Sam and Cas. But he knew that he had to get there under 2 days. It wont take that long and not 2 days, but things can happen. Dean knows that Sam and Cas is jonesing to see her again.

Third person POV.

Natasha walks into Wanda's room tired. "Hey Steve wants us for a mission. Be in the main room in 10" she said.

Wanda groans and pushes herself off the bed and got her suit on. These mission for them have been taking up most of their time. They haven't had the longest time to sleep. Everyday they had at least 4 to 5 hours of sleep then they were out training and on missions all day.

Natasha was gone and her door was shut. She got out of her clothes when all her clothes were on her she placed her fingers on her soulmark.

Has it ever itch or burn? Yes actually a couple of times her mark has itched and burned before, but she has never found her soulmate. That means that her soulmate was close by, but did she find them? No, never.

It always pisses her off when she feels her mark tingle, itch and burn and find nothing. She wants her soulmate so much.

Wanda couldn't wait to be in her soulmates arm or being the one to wrap her arms around her soulmate.

Wanda wishes one day that she could finally place her lips onto her soulmates lips.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader