Chapter 5 Why

Chapter 5 Why

Third person POV.

Alex opened her eyes fast and looked over Dean's shoulder.

Sam and Cas stood in the middle of the room staring at them. Sort off. Alex blushed and cover her face.

Dean groans and grabbed the blanket quickly and cover them up, "When did you two get here? I thought you you two were working on the hunt still?" Dean said.

Sam and Cas turned around. Dean kisses Alex one more time before he quickly got off the bed and got some pants on. Alex quickly covered herself back up with the blanket and sat up. She held the blanket up to her chest with her arms as she looked around the room. The light is still off but she could see the room pretty good.

"We got here... I'm guessing when you two were finishing off" Sam said. "We aren't done the hunt but we missed Alex a bit to much and thought we could just drop by fast" Cas finished for Sam.

Alex smiled at how cute they were. She missed them too. Alex crossed her legs and winced in pain and uncomfortable. She felt good but she knew that she was going to be sore later.

Dean walked over to the light switch and turned it on. "You can turn back around"

Sam and Cas turned back around and looked at them. Sam eyes locked quickly with Alex and he smiled. He stalked over and kissed her passionately.

Alex smiled and brought her hand up to his cheek and kiss him back. "Well Alex did miss you two too. She couldn't fall asleep because she was worried about you two" Dean said.

Alex pulled her lips away from Sam, she kissed his nose. Sam smiled and stepped away from her, "You missed us kitten?" He asks.

Alex nods her head up to him.

Yeah. I did miss you two. I was worried that you two could have gotten hurt.

She signed out to them.

Cas smiled softly at her, "We missed you too dear, but we are going to be ok" he said walking over to her and kissing the top of her head. She smiled up at him. She tapped her lip.

Cas chuckled. He knows what she ment there. When she does that to them it means she wants a kiss from them.

Alex smiled and pulled from Cas.

How long will you guys be here for?

She asks them.

"Only for a few mintues" Sam said, "We have to get back there" he adds on. Alex nods her head sad.

She didnt want them to leave her again. "But like the plan. Dean will take you to the halfway point. Then we all will be together again" Cas said.

Alex nods her head at him.

I know. I just do not want you to get hurt. I know that you will be fine and all. But I just worry to much?

She signed out.

Sam gives her a soft smile, "I know Kitten. But we will be fine. It's ok to worry but we are going to be fine" Sam said taking a seat beside her.

Cas walked over to her, "You also have Dean with you" Cas adds on.

Alex smiled big and look to Dean who smiled at her.

I know

I know. Thank you for showing up.

She said.

"Of course kitten.... even though we walk in on.... they. You were fine. But I didn't want to see"

Dean naked

Alex mute giggled out.

"Yes. I didn't want to see Dean's ass" Sam joked.
Alex giggled and kissed Sam's cheek.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader