Chapter 10 Nothing

(Note. I am going to be switching up some age difference here. Sam is going to be 19 and Dean 22. At the time she is 14) (sorry)

Chapter 10 Nothing

Still flash back. (I'm sorry)
Alex age is still 14.

Alex POV.

I don't know if I should look up or not? If I look up he could be looking at me with disgust and I don't want to see that.

"Hey. It's ok. I'll wait. We will wait. Sam and I will wait for you. Ok" Dean said.

I look up at him shocked...
Ok I did not expect that, but I couldn't be any happier. But the soulmate thing. What now?

"And for the soulmate thing.... I... am... not a big fan of it... but I know that I don't want you to ever leave me. I need you" he started.

He ran his fingers though his hair, "You have no idea how long I have been looking for you. And I can't see a world with out you in it. Sounds so cliche, but it is the truth" he said.

So he isn't a big fan of having to share me.

I grab my book from him.

I'm sorry for everything. You would wait for me to be older?

I gave him the book again and he read it. "It's ok Alex. And yes I would wait for you. I would wait 10 years for you. I hope.... not ten. But I will" he said.

I smile at him big.

He would wait 10 years for me. That's so fricken adorable and thoughtful.

I don't know your last name.... what is it?

"My last name is Winchester" he said.

Winchester... where have I heard that before? I have heard that name before. Where though? But I like it though. It's a cool name.

I grab my book again.

I like it.

I place it back down.

Dean smiled and looked up, "Well thank you. I like your name too" he said. I smile went bigger then before.

Wait.... if my dad saw me with him he would freak out. I mean he just doesn't trust anyone, only my and Bobby anyone else comes in he thinks they are the enemy too. So if he saw Dean at our table talking to me he would freak out and beat him up or call the cops. Well probably not the cops since he... well we are also hiding from him.

The hunting life isn't that great with being friends with cops.

I think my dad might come back. You should go back to your table before he shows up because if he does he would freak out.

I wrote quickly down. Dean read it, "Ok then Alex.... how... would we... talk because I dought anyone would like me talking to you... I'm 22 and your 14 almost 15" he said.

Shit he's right. I leave tonight to it's not like I can see him again. I switch phone numbers a lot too. How is this going to work.

'Ding'

Dean was up right away and walking back to his table leaving me alone. I stared at the table depressed. I wasn't going to see them again.

Dad walks over to the table and throug 60 bucks down. "Ok kiddo we have to go now" he said. I nod my head and got up. I grab my things and placed them back into my bag.

If I even left a number for him I'm just going to end up getting it switch because of dad. It would just be a waist of time to do so and I don't even have the time to write my number down and place it there and even if I did I bet Anna would quickly grab it and throw it away.

"You ready Alex?" Dad asks.

I am all ready to go

I signed.

I think I am going to be broken for a very long time. As we walked to the front door and looked behind me. Both Dean and Sam stared at me.

I couldn't fully tell what their expression were because I was alread out the dinner and in the car in a few seconds even though it took us 4 minutes to get here.

Third person POV.

"What are we suppose to do now?" Sam asks. Dean kept his eyes on the door hoping Alex would walk back in. But they both knew that wouldn't happen.

"I don't know?.... I really don't know" Dean said.

"Well she probably lives here so... maybe could... we can't do any thing?"

"We can't she's 14 almost 15 and you are 19 and I am 22. Your 5 years older then her and I am 8 years older then her" Dean grumbles out.

Sam just nods his head in agreement. There was nothing they could do. There was nothing they could think of to help themselves out. They were stuck waiting and hoping to see her again.

"Do we know a Downson?"

End of flash back.
--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader