Chapter 7 Hot

(Note. I am going to be switching up some age difference here. Sam is going to be 19 and Dean 23. At the time she is 14) (sorry)

Chapter 7 Hot

Still flash back.
Alex age 14

Alex POV.

List.

Pads, toothpaste, gum, bread, water bottles, pop, beer, peanut butter, butter, bananas, cookies, chips, hot dog, hot dog buns, ham sandwiches meat, turkey sandwiches meat, Ice for cooler, beef jerky, eggs, milk, -

"Don't forget, only the things we need" dad said.

I nod my head, yes.

I flip the note pade around so he could read what I have written down so far, I could see that he had started to write down some more things I had missed down like cheese and ground beef and so on.

The ding of the door bell being open brought my attention to the door. Two males walked in, one taller then the other. Both really hot, but also older then me.... like the youngest one there is like 19 maybe 20 and then the oldest one looks 21 or 23.

Slowly my right hand and wrist started to itch and then burn as I kept my eyes on them. They are fricken hot, I could stare at them all day long. Hey! Why cover?

"Hello. I will be your server today. My name is Anna. What can I start you with?" Anna the server said stepping in front of the two males.

I look to dad with a mute sigh, "My daughter and I would like a cup of coffee and water" Dad said. Anna wrote it down. "Ok I will be back with your drinks" Anna was gone.

I look around the room again and quickly my eyes lock with the two males who sat across the room. My body tensed up as I felt the itch and burn turn into full on pain. My body was on fire and the only reason why my body hurts like this is because of them being two out of 16 of my soulmates.

Soulmates are like your other half, they mean the world to you. Soulmates would always be protective  of each other, they are everything for each other and I am guessing these two fucking gorgeous men are two of my soulmates and they were fighting the first bonds to connect.

I peek up to my dad, he had the newspaper again covering his face. I peaked back over to my two soulmates. I let the bonds connect together with them.

"Ok here are the drinks, have you figured out what you guys would like to eat?" She asks. I take my eyes away from the two males again and look up to Anna. She had placed the two cups of coffee on the table. I quickly grab one of them and grabbed a cream and one pack of sugar.

"Yes. My daughter would like the Bacon cheese burger with fries. I would like a the mushroom bacon cheese burger and fries. I would also like a side of ketchup and gravy" dad said.

Hmmm.... that sounds so good. A bacon cheese burger and fries. Damn it I want it now. I really should haven't eaten before we went out at 12. I'm a dumbass, so stupid.

I lean back into the booth and peaked my head around the woman in front of me to look at the two males again.

They both were close together talking quietly with each other. "Ok. I will take thoes menus please. We do have our special apple pie desserts. We do only have a little bit left-" I look back to dad, "Two peaces of apple pie to then. I love my pie" dad said. Anna giggles and nods her head, "I would say the apple pie here is to die for" she said.

I grab the note pade again and grabbed the pen again.

What can I do? I'm 14 and they are 19 and 22... I think.

I can't do anything, 1, I'm mute. 2. They may not know American sign language. 3. I think if my dad found out that they are my soulmate he will freak out.

He is very protective of me... since mom died. I guess mom had died when I was 5 months old. I don't know what had happened to her and dad isn't the biggest talker about her.

I don't push it, he doesn't like talking about it and I don't want him to be upset.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader