Chapter 8 Burgers

(Note. I am going to be switching up some age difference here. Sam is going to be 19 and Dean 22. At the time she is 14) (sorry)

Chapter 8 Burgers

Still flash back.
Alex age 14.

Alex POV.

I place the note pad to the side of me when I see Anna coming back to our table.

The dinner only had 6 people in it. 4 on the other side of the dinner. The two hot gods a cross us and then dad and I. She didn't look like she was walking over to them but us and I really couldn't be any happier. I'm starving.

She walks over with a bright fake smile on her face, "Here is your food. I hope you two enjoy and when you are done I will bring out your pie" She said.

Dad ruffled up his newspaper fast and placed it beside him, I moved my mug to the side and moved my arm back so I let her have room to place my plate down with out any fuck ups.

Omg it's finally here. It looks so delicious, so perfect, so beautiful. Omg my mouth is watering for staring at it.

(I know theres no bacon on it

(I know theres no bacon on it. I couldn't find the right picture, I'm sorry)

Omg it does look so delicious.

Thank you

I signed out to her. She raised her eye brow confused.... her eyes held confusion and a bite disgust.... but I could be wrong who knows all I am thinking about the two hot males and the food in front of me.

Anna shook me off and looked straight to my dad.

Dad spoke quickly, "She said thank you" he quickly thanked her too before he grabbed his burgers and took a big bite of his food.

Anna nods her head and awkwardly walked away. I mutely sigh and grab a frie and take a bite of it.

Dad grabbed the newspaper with his free hand and placed it onto the table where he is going to read it. "I'm sorry kid for not speaking to you as we eat. I'm just going to read this as fast as I can and we could talk" he said.

It is ok. I get it

Sign to him and nod my head and grab my burger.

Omg this is going to be so good. I take a big bite of the heavenly food. This is really good. Not my favorite, but still so fucking good. I smile and eat quietly. I would glance to the left of me to look at the two hot males at times to quickly look away from their gaze with burning cheeks.

Third person POV.

Dean leaned back in the booth, his eyes are right on her. He didn't know her name nor did he know away to get it. He really didn't want to get his ass kicked by Alex's dad, nor did Alex.

Alex of course knows her father and if he saw any looking at her to long, weird, creepy, so on he would get ready to fight them and Alex didn't want her dad beat up teo of her soulmates.

"I don't know but I think she might be deaf or mute or... maybe both... I think she is mute" Sam said. Like his brother Sam couldn't take his eyes off her. Sounds so creepy since he was 19 and Dean was 22 and she was 14. But they are soulmates and they were more happy to know that they had found their soulmate. Even though she was younger then them. They could wait and they would.

Dean and Sam didn't expect to have to share a soulmate, but it wasn't the first time they had met or heard about people having more then one soulmate. They weren't the biggest fan of having to share the same soulmate but they couldn't do anything about it. They are meant to be with her and they could complain about it either. They would wait as long as they have to.

Dean nods his head in agreement "Hmmm.... I think she is mute too.... she seems like she can hear.... but..."

"But we don't know" Sam finished Dean's sentence for him. "Yeah that" Dean said.

They finally looked back to each other so no one would see them staring at her. Especially her dad.

"What are we going to do?" Sam asks.

"I don't know

"I don't know..... maybe wait until the the guy leaves so we can at least talk into her for a few minutes" Dean said stretching the back of his head. He looks back to Alex to catches her eyes. Alex blushes tobred and looked away from Dean and Sam to her food.

"That is great. When he does go to the bathroom I'll keep watch of him and tell you when he is done and leaving"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader