s i x

Slight change - I have added a chapter. Please read both the chapters i.e. six and seven.

His back relaxing on the mat, he was tired sitting all day. He shifted when her arms touched his. His head slightly turning towards her when her eyes zeroed at the moving clouds and his on hers.

The mighty sun has decided to escape them both hiding behind the bubbly clouds and at that time Advik offered that they should gaze up at clouds adding his back pain in the conversation and convincing her. It has been fifteen days and they would thrive into a conversation about life and here and there.

The shrill noise of mobile shook them up, passing an apologetical smile Rhea sat up and accepted the call. He noticed her with a glint of curiosity, her frown constant when she argued. It took her next five minutes to get done with her call. She sighed falling back on the mat.

"Work." Her voice tired when she muttered.

"You never told me what you do." He said shifting in his position and sleeping on his stomach instead, gazing at her. She looked at him and their gaze locked. She felt herself growing red under his intense gaze.

"Don't look at me and I will tell you." She raised her eyebrows and he turned over on his back with an 'okay'

"I work for three influencers, all of the different fields. Well, I have studied cinematography and that explains most of the part." Her voice was soft.

"But that doesn't explain your anguish and non-pleasurable sound when you talk about work." He said sitting up.

"Ah! Well because I don't love my job." She shrugged sitting up too.

"I have dreams, they cost money." Her voice was sad.

"Why do I need to ask everything in 'question'?" His voice was slightly frustrated.

"Well, sorry." She chuckled.

"I want to travel, I don't care where and want to create a documentary which speaks for themselves. I wish to explore unexplored. " Her smile satisfying.

"I work because well I don't have enough money to buy all the stuff I need for my dream and to travel. My work does take me places, last month we went to the northeast. But when you work you don't explore. Most of the time I had cameras in my hand or would be locating a location for the perfect shot." She shrugged.

"You are still close to your dreams." He trailed off.

"And you are not?" She asked bumping her shoulders with his.

"I don't know. I just want it, really want to be a scientist." His voice muffled.

"If you really really really want something you will get it." she smiled caressing his palm for a second with her fingers. He could feel himself choking. He had never felt such proximity. Withdrawing his hand he looked at her.

"I hope so." his voice hoarse suddenly.

.

Vote.Comment.Share

Instagram - ssayswhatt (ping me here?)