o n e

Putting her mobile on silent she pulled her body upon the cemented slab covered with brown marbles. Her feet crossing over her thighs, as she struggled to sit in her tight skinny jeans. Her arms pulled behind her back as she settled her palm on the surface and supported her body. Her hair tied in a messy bun, she heaved a breathe taking in all the soft cold breeze she could.

Bengaluru was never very cold and chilled considering the urbanisation, but the breeze around was blissful. The clouds were wavering at times and she could barely hear the birds over the traffic.

She hated how her job was in the city, a metropolitan city. She was the person who could work for fewer bucks but at a better place, and a better place was in the embrace of nature, for her at least.

Reaching the horizon sun grew more of red, wavering its orangish splitting colour across the sky ornamented with clouds. Closing her eyes she breathed softly as if capturing the view with her closed eyes. Her eyelashes touching each other for a quite a long second as she gained her composer, calming her nerves.

The sky grew more of pinkish when sun settled below the horizon, away from her view. The aftermath of the sunset was as beautiful as the sunset.

It was already 6:45 pm and all she needed right now was something to eat, anything. She grumbled at her state and tried forcing out herself to focus on sunset more.

.

He bent forward to settle himself on the left side of the terrace, his legs shielded with the black thick joggers, crossed as he looked up in the sky, it always fascinated him how slowly, calmly and smoothly the clouds waved around crossing his body swiftly. It always felt like he was gazing at the ocean from above, the clouds resembled waves and the blue sky, a never-ending ocean.

A smile adorned his face below his well-grown moustache.

It made him happy and made his nerves calm. He felt his neck stiff because of being in an awkward position for long, his right palm caressed his neck as he rotated his neck and cracked the stiff bone. His gaze stopped at the petite figure sitting on another end of the cemented bench, body leaning on her palm and calm, far away from his side and could barely see him if she does not turn around. Her hair tied into a messy bun, getting more messier with the waves of air.

Eyebrows frowned, it was the first time he has encountered any human creature in these two months, that too a young girl. Her face scrunched at moments and then calmed jolting him back to reality.

"A young girl lives in here?" He whispered to himself.

His gaze shifted as he realised he was staring at her for long now. Dropping his gaze he shifted towards the direction she was gazing at.

Sunset.

Nodding he went to the other side of the terrace to avoid her lingering gaze if it fell on him, he wanted to be alone with this nature. His gaze shifted back to clouds, his mind trying to hover away from the thought of a girl staying in the same apartment as his. A young and beautiful girl.

.

The chapters will be short. :)

Feedback?

Next Update Scheduled on 18th April 2020

Instagram - ssayswhatt