call 01 | LD

19.03
Saturday 28th October
Incoming
Logan Thornton

—————

Hello?

Hey, future wifey.

What do you want, Logan?

What do I want? I've already got what I want. A lifetime with my dear Loulou. Has Daddy and Mummy eventually returned home to tell their pathetic daughter the news?

I asked you a question, Louisa.

Yeah. Yeah, they just told me.

Is that it? Aren't you going to say how overjoyed you are at having to see me every day? Come on, I expect a bit more than that Louisa.

You're not going to get anything else, Logan.

I don't think that's right Louisa. Look at where we are right now. I've got exactly what I want. An engagement to you. For you to be compelled to spend the rest of your life with me. Forteaux's going to love the news of an engagement between their king and queen.

Aren't they?

It hasn't been confirmed, Logan. Nothing's confirmed yet. It's not going to happen.

Stop laughing at me Logan, I'm serious.

Gosh, I'm sorry, this is just priceless. What are you going to do? Tell your fucking parents. I hardly think they're going to listen to the child they despise. My parents told me your parents were all for it. Probably couldn't wait to get rid of a child they wish they never fucking had.

I-I can convince them. They'll listen to me.

N-No you can't-

Stop taking the piss, Logan. You don't need mimic me like that.

As I was saying, no you can't. We both know you've done enough damage to them and they don't give a fuck about you. If they did, I highly doubt they'd avoid seeing you so much. Can't blame them either, they're simply heartbroken and fucking angry too about what irresponsible Loulou did a year ago. Have you forgotten Louisa?

Stop. Stop it. I'm not talking about that right now. Drop it.

Aw, look at Louisa getting all frustrated, telling me what to do and frankly acting stupid. Do you remember what happened the last time you did that?

Hmm?

Need a reminder? You took a little visit to my place. How're those bruises by the way? Judging by your Instagram post, you've done a remarkable job of covering them up. What is it this time? Concealer or locking yourself away in your bedroom like a fucking idiot?

I'm fine. And I'm not a fucking idiot. This wedding isn't going to happen so I suggest you stop thinking about it and wasting your own time.

What about all the plans I had for our honeymoon? Just me, you and a king-size bed.

Fuck our honeymoon.

Uh oh, Louisa. You're making me angry and you know what happens when I get angry. I remember how much of a dumb, lifeless bitch you are and a horrible excuse of a person. Ah, here we go again, the tears. Shut the fuck up and stop making those ugly demented sounds.

Yeah, that's better. As I was saying, it's about time people realise that that fucking Gabriel Reid is a nobody. Logan Thornton is still here and isn't to be fucked with.