💛Chapter 5💛

Tine's POV

I am wondering what is Sarawat doing today is he busy or something and I hoping that I didn't cause him a mental break down after telling him about my situation right now.

After the phone conversation we had yesterday I actually  felt a little better today, but still I still feel the effects of the virus in my body I still encounter shortness of breathe, dry cough and of course colds.

I always pray to God that all of the patients who are suffering from COVID-19 will never loose their faith in God that they will be healed in no time and to all the frontliners out there treating patients under the case of COVID-19 I also prayed for them that they will have good health and streght to treat the patients and I also prayed that God will give us the light wherein this outbreak or pandemic will stop and we can live the same way we live before this pandemic.

I tried my best to push the negative thoughts away and have high hopes that in the end I will really get healed or cured.

I always watch videos in youtube that help me inspire in everyway it can, hearing people's testimonies how they managed to fight the COVID-19 virus out of their body is like pulling out the torns that covers my heart and replaces it with pure hope and greatfulness that God will answer my prayers and will never leave my side.

I miss Sarawat and Mom so much but I know soon I will be get better and better day by day and be able to be in their presence again.

I think I talked to much today of how was my life here in the hospital and how I fight the virus with hope and faith in God right? I will say that the ending of me is not near and I will make sure that I will still open a new chapter in my life with my beloved mom and my boyfriend Sarawat.

A/N: What are your thoughts in this chapter? Is it good or bad? Did Tine's words inspire you? Do you think his hopes will be kept high? Tell me on the comment section and also don't forget to vote and you always visit my profile for more other books and I am sorry if there are spelling mistakes, punctuation error, grammar errors and typographical errors because I just came back on wattpad (yeah I stopped writing for a fe months)  and resume my writing again and that's all thank you!❤

-mmht890💛