📖End📖

Sarawat's POV

Its been 3 days since I forwarded a message to Tine and I'm wondering if he complies the orders of the doctor I mean Tine can be to stubborn sometimes that's why when I learned that he is in this kind of situation wherein he is in a serious case, it made me worried even though I know he has this so called fighting spirit in him yeah so much for that.

My morning routine was changed since the ECQ I will usually wake up very late like it's almost lunch time but don't get me wrong I spend sleepless nights because of overthinking about Tine but today is a different day I feel different like there's something wrong that has occured within this day, the way the atmosphere used to be was changed I don't know why.

While wandering about this thoughts I started my day with cooking one of Tine's favourite food just to ease my atmosphere but once again today is very different like something's clouding up my mind and my heart keeps beating so fast like any second I can burst into tears, suddenly my phone rings that indicates someone's calling and I immediately answered the phone:

Sarawat : Hello?

Unknown: Is this Sarawat Chivaree?

Sarawat: Um yes this is him indeed, who are you?

Unknown: This is from St.Luke's Hospital we would like to infrom you that COVID-19 patient no.9 which is Tine Opasiamjakorn died yesterday and we feel sorry for the loss Sir and we already informed his mother yesterday

Sarawat: Thank you for informing me.......

*Call ended*
*Phone slides from his hand and the screen crashes*

And that's where the sadness dived inside my body.

I suddenly feel like I am being stab directly in my heart like, why the hell Tine have died and me and his mom can't even go there to claim his body.....like what the heck why would Tine suddenly die, why did he left me so early? What about our promises together? Tine whyyy? Why so early? I can't afford to lose you......I can't.....I love you Tine so much..... what about us? Our love? Our moments together? What about me? How am I going to live my life....*he is crying really hard*

Third person POV

Sarawat was in a deep sorrow he can't resemble why did Tine didn't survive he just stayed in a one corner of the room sobbing while holding their photobook and scanning the pages with tears, he sat there for hours crying and didn't even bother to eat his meals until he fall asleep in that corner while he is sleeping Tine's spirit visited him.

Tine is staring at Sarawat also crying he can't take this kind of scene, he doesn't like to leave Sarawat but guess what this ends his journey of life but he's still here he slowly pulled Sarawat in his arms and saw his lover's tear stained face and he hugged his lover and Sarawat slowly opens his eyes and he feels the strong connection like a magnet and there he saw Tine hugging him and he looked at Tine's smiling face with a hint of sadness in them he can't let go of Tine's warmth or touch he melts in them but in a few moments he once again fall asleep and Tine decided to hug his lover one last time before disappearing and muttering "love has no bounds my love even death can't separate two lovers right? Maybe in next life we will meet again and be together again and I hope you will wait for that till I come back with love and hope but in difference ....Till my last breath I love you always remember that.....Sarawat"

A/N: I am very emotional while writing this chapter me myself I felt sadness in me anyways What are your thoughts in this chapter? Is it good or bad?Tell me on the comments section and also don't forget to vote and you always visit my profile for more other books and I am sorry if there are spelling mistakes, punctuation error, grammar errors and typographical errors because I just came back on wattpad (yeah I stopped writing for a few months) and resume my writing again and that's all thank you!❣

-mmht890💛