Triplets? Part 7

You'll see.... 😐

Y/ns POV
I still didn't feel that well, and I couldn't stop thinking about what my Eddie said.

'Mine'

What does he mean? Does he want me to himself? Did he mean to say that? Did richie drug him? Does he mean what he said?

So many questions were going through my head when I saw things floating around the room.

Shit this hasn't happened in awhile.

I slowly put them down as I slip on my bracelet that keeps that from happening. But there is some good news...

Our other older triplet, yup triplet, mike is coming over for a few days... YAY. Me and mike have been so close but since my mom moved from Indiana we haven't talked in awhile.

So basically, Mikes the oldest, richie is the middle, and I'm youngest. Only by a few minutes though so we get treated the same.

I heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs as fast as lighting. Once I reach the door and open it I see Mike.

I quickly hug him and he hugs back, richie comes down and fist bumps him.

"Wow y/n I've never seen you so excited!" Richie said clearly frightened.

"Ya, it's good to see you to sis," he smiles at me.

"So how much did I miss?" Mike asked.

"Oh, I didnt tell you, y/ns got a boyfriend. His name is eddie kaspbrak and he wheezes. A LOT."

"Well, my sister should have someone perfect dont you think?" Mike asked concerned.

"He is perfect," I smiled.

"Okay, if you say so." He said.

"Hey mike, wanna go to the arcade for awhile?" Richie asked.

"Ya sure, I love arcades." Mike replied happily.

As they were exiting the house I saw eddie in the door way looking confused and annoyed at the same time. It was kinda cute. Mike looked at him and stopped.

"Are you...." Mike said with a weary voice.

"Oh, that's eddie, the guy I was telling you about, y/ns boyfriend."

"Oh really? Cool, I'm Mike, nice to meet you," Mike said with a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Eddie replied.

Mike whispered into Eddie's ear but I couldn't hear it so I decided to go inside the house.

Mike's POV
How could this short, wheezy, germaphopic weirdo date my sister? I honestly think tha (I'm not going to spoil the next chapter) was wayyyyyy better

"Nice to meet you too," He replied to me.

I pulled his face close to mine and whispered," Dont mess her up, it there will be a problem,"

He shook his head and follow y/n upstairs. I went with my brother to the arcade.

Y/ns POV
When me and eddie got to my room I opened the door and shakily walked to the bed at sat. Eddie clearly saw that I was nervous and look slightly worried.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you okay?" Eddie said looking confused and worried.

"Eddie... I need to show you something that I forgot about." I said with a weary voice.

"Yea, what is it?" Eddie asked.

"Ok, if I show you, you can't tell anyone, the only people that know about this are my mom, richie and mike."

"Why does mike know? Hes not related to you?" Eddie was really confused but he didn't know that the boy in the doorway was my brother and his name is mike.

"Not that Mike, the boy that was in the doorway-"

"Oh ya, who is he? He looks so much like richie, is he your friend? Do you know hi-"

"Shut up so I can explain." I cut him off.

He shook his head waiting for an explanation.

"That boy in the door way is our other brother. You see me and richie came from Hawkins, Indiana. We were 2 parts of triplets. So when my mom and dad divorced my mom got us, and my dad got mike but he gave him to his sister to look after, so ya. His names is Mike wheeler."

"You never told me you had another brother." Eddie said.

"Theres something else, I haven't told you..."