(14) Present - Rian

The twins spun around, each getting into battle stances as they were met with a young man with a red streak in his hair who was looking at the two in amusement. Rian growled lightly, stepping in front of his brother as he asked. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"Now, now, no need to be hostile. My name is Eden, I just happened to be in the area when I detected a large amount of destruction taking place. And low and behold, when I walked down, I was met with the sight of you two, though I'm surprised to see the Diablos brothers causing such destruction." The man said with a  sharklike grin. Rian recognized the name, the other guild leaders had mentioned how this man had led the attack on Divinus Magia and appeared to be the leader of the Garden. He decided to focus on the last statement however, their efforts could be entirely derailed if they revealed they knew who he was. 

"If you're referring to those pathetic guild leaders, let me assure you, we are in no way like those imposters," Rian growled out. He might as well play on their old sensitivities, it would make it easier to infiltrate the dark guild that way. 

"Imposters, you say? Why that's rather interesting~" Eden said with a smirk as he eyed the two. "Would you two mind explaining over a spot of tea? It seems we may share similar interests~"

Rian opened his mouth to question why he would ask something like that, right off the bat, but before he could, Brandeen interrupted him, playing his part rather well as he asked excitedly/insanely. "Oooooooo! That sounds like fun~ Doesn't it brother?" 

"Perhaps." He hummed looking at his brother before glancing back at Eden. "However, why should we explain anything to you? You don't strike me as one who would be against those imposters."

"Oh I suppose you are right, I don't appear to be openly against the guilds, however, I can assure you that the Garden, which I'm sure you've heard of, does not appreciate the guilds of Atlantide whatsoever," Eden reassured him and Rian smiled internally. Bingo. Brandeen gave him the puppy dog eyes, playing his role perfectly even as Rian himself made a show of thinking it over before he finally said. "Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to come in for a cup of tea..."

"Excellent." Eden grinned and they made arrangements to meet for tea. 

Meanwhile, he and Brandeen were internally smirking at how Eden had just bought their act hook, line, and sinker.