Chapter-10 The Honeymoon

Mature chapter alert !

Nishtha's Pov

I don't know why these people chose Bali. I don't know how to swim and I don't have any interest in showing off my body.

I was going through my wardrobe. All I had was formals, formals, formals! Plus traditionals and nightwears like pyjamas and t-shirts.

"I really need to go to shopping." I said to myself. I knew I would have to post some pictures on instagram to make our marriage look more realistic.

I went out of my room.

"Are you done packing??" Paras asked.

"Are you kidding me ??? I have nothing to wear! I'm going for shopping." I said and left for the mall.

I bought several dresses, including a swimsuit which wasn't too revealing.

I ate a burger on my way home and texted Paras that I was going to dine out. As soon as I reached home, I crashed on the bed as I was damn tired.

The next day passed really quickly as both of us were busy in packing.

It was D-Day and I was least interested to go on a trip right now , especially a honeymoon trip. The driver dropped us on the airport, we completed all the formalities and then boarded the plane.

As we reached the airport at Bali, the driver was already there to pick us up.

He took us to our hotel. It was a really beautiful place. There were magnificent fountains and the reception was really big, just like I had imagined.

"We have a room booking for Paras Singhania and Nishtha Ob... Singhania?" Wait really , Singhania? I didn't say that I was cool with changing my surname.

"Oh yes Mr. and Mrs. Singhania, welcome to Nature Paradise, please show me your IDs." We showed our IDs to her. Then we were taken to our room.

The room was pretty big. But yeah , there was just one bed, and the couch was of the size of a chair, there were two of them but there wasn't any point in moving them.

Paras also saw the room and immediately dialled the number of the reception.

"It's room number 503, please arrange an extra bed." He said to the receptionist. I could obviously not hear what the receptionist was saying.

"What the hell? How can you do that?" Paras said raising a voice a bit

"Ok..." He said and hung up the phone. I looked at him in a questioning manner.

"Our parents have warned them not to provide any extra bed or couch or anything to us." He said and sighed.

"Well that wasn't unexpected..." I said and sat on the edge of the bed.