Chapter- 12 Hold my hand

Unedited

Unedited

Nishtha's pov 

I was feeling... happy. After a really long time! It was like things were falling back in their places. We soon reached the waterpark. There were slides and people were enjoying very much. 

Did I mention? My one and only phobia is 'drowning'. Just the thought of drowning makes me scared to death. 

"If you don't want to go near the swimming pool... you can just sit and relax. No pressure." Paras said. If I was the Nishtha from yesterday, I would have tried to be competitive in front of him. But it was different now, so I just nodded. 

I sat on the pool chair and ordered an orange drink. I looked at Paras to see what he was doing. He removed his shirt and jumped in the pool. All the girls were ogling at him. Ughh so much attention.

And what the hell! He was enjoying it! He even winked at one of those stupids ! Paras Singhania, I'll kill you !!!!!! Then a mind blowing idea popped in my head and it was totally safe as we were in the adult zone.

I quickly went to the changing room and changed into my swimsuit. It wasn't too revealing but was damn sexy anyways. I went out of the changing room and from the corner of my eye, I saw our guide giving me a thumbs up. I smiled at her. 

As I reached the pool, I had grabbed the attention of all the men, actually women too, they were jealous though. One man even dropped the soda glass he was holding. I just sat near the edge of the pool and put my legs inside the water. 

Suddenly, my eyes fell on a woman who was trying to seduce my husband! OMG ! I don't even know why it was affecting me so much. They were on the other side of the pool. I don't know what got into me, I started to walk towards them, without forgetting to sway my hips and flip my hair. (wink).

"Hey handsome,free tonight?" That stupid girl asked. Before Paras could say anything, I interrupted.

"No he isn't, we have got so many things to do tonight! Right baby?" I said giving Paras a flying kiss. The expression on his face can't even be described in words. The girl gave me a disgusted look.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl dared to ask me.

"Head bitch in charge. And yeah, I would suggest you not to dare to flirt with my husband." I said and gave her the fakest and sweetest smile possible ever. And then she left stomping her feet. 

I looked at Paras who was eyeing me in awe. "What?" I asked faking an irritated tone.

"I didn't know you were so possessive wifey?" He said in a sexy way.

"You can call me that. But remember one thing, I don't share what's mine!" Yesss! I said it finally! I was internally smiling like a fool! And he just smirked at me.

"Well, the feelings are mutual babe. I just feel like breaking the jaws of those men who are continuously staring at you." He said in a husky voice probably making me blush. Wait, did he just call me babe!!!????