Chapter-20 Your Body On My Body

The song is especially for the mature scene

Nishtha's pov

I entered the banquet hall. My eyes were roaming all around in search of Paras but he was nowhere to be found. Just then the wife of the host, Mrs. Mehra approached me.

"Oh dear! You look lovely!" Mrs. Mehra chirped.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Mehra! You are looking no less beautiful than a gorgeous queen!" I said. Just then I spotted Paras standing at a distance. He was looking really handsome. His eyes then fell on me and his mouth hung open which made me blush.

"I don't think you are listening to me dear." Mrs. Mehra said while smirking. Oh shit, she caught me staring at him.

"Sorry..." I muttered while still blushing.

"Oh please! Don't be! Go! Your handsome hunk is waiting for you!" She said and gave me a push in his direction. I was walking towards him and he was walking in my direction too.

"Trust me, I want to break the jaws of all those men who're staring at you." He said huskily near my ear as he reached me.

"Well, I also want to rip the throats of those girls who're ogling at you, except me obviously." I said and smirked and he looked clearly amused.

Then we were called for dinner.

Paras suddenly caught my arm and said," Excuse yourself after the main course. The Mehras are famous for serving weird deserts." And I gave him a funny look while he just shrugged.

While we were eating our dinner. Paras suddenly started moving his hand all over my lap and I gave him a death glare.

"What happened wifey?" He asked making an innocent face, catching the attention of a few people.

"Nothing, you're just looking extremely handsome today." I said and pinched his hand and he glared at me in response while I smirked.

Like I was told, I excused myself after the main course. Mrs. Mehra then started introducing me to all the guests. Both of us then settled on one of the tables as we were tired of walking here and there. I was getting really bored as Mrs. Mehra was on a call.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text from Paras.

Paras- Can't keep my hands to myself, no matter how hard I'm trying to!

That text made me blush really hard and I looked at Paras who was smirking at me from across the hall. I wanted him so much. What? There's nothing wrong in wanting to have sex with your own husband right? Well, even I can express my desires with lyrics.

Nishtha- Only bought this dress so you could take it off!

Sent.

Oh my god! Was that text too bold??? Did I sound too desperate?? Oh no! I saw two blue ticks on the text that means he had read it. I looked at him and he looked clearly shocked but that expression was soon replaced by a smirk. Just then my phone buzzed with another text.