•1•

Y/n POV

A couple days ago Billie and I had sex, she didn't pull out and came in me and now I'm worried I'm pregnant. I mean, to be honest I want to have a baby, but I feel like now isn't the right time because I'm still quite young.

------

I wake up at 12pm to feel really nauseous, I ran to the toilet and puked straight away. My head was hurting, I have a bellyache and my cramps were getting more painful by the minute.

I clean myself up and change into one of Billie's hoodies and some sweatpants. I go downstairs into the kitchen and grab an apple and my car keys, before I go out the door, I slip on some air forces.

The time goes my very fast, maybe too fast. It feels like every 5 mins is 5 hours, or maybe I'm just tired.

------

I arrive at the drug store and go straight to the aisle I need to find what I need.

A pregnancy test

I grab one and go over to the self checkout since I'm a little embarrassed about it. I pay and put them into the pocket in my hoodie. I get back in the car and drive back home.

As I park up in the driveway, I sigh deeply, I feel so stressed out, I might not be ready for this but I'm not going to give up on this baby if I am pregnant.

I get in the house and take my shoes of, hooking the car keys on a holder and walking upstairs and right into the bathroom and do my business, using the first test as well.

I left that there and made myself some food in the kitchen even though it's nearly 8pm. I make a simple avocado on toast with some tomatoes and a strawberry and banana smoothie.

As I eat my food, I scroll through Instagram and like some photos from a few of my favourite artists like Tyler, the creator, BROCKHAMPTON, Clairo and I watched Billie's story. She was at a meeting with her whole management team and her parents and Finneas.

Time goes by quite fast and I feel drowsy, I shower and brush my teeth. I go through my social media once more and respond to some messages and fall asleep very easily.

A/n: YOU GUYS WANTED IT TO HERE IT IS! The first 3 chapters are gonna be from the imagines book.