•14•

BILLIE POV

I step in the shower, the hot water hitting my cold body. I run my hands through my long hair.

I start to wash my body and I see my dick rise. I try to ignore it but when it touches my stomach I can't.

I sit down on the side of the bath and start to jerk myself off. I'm still angry. I throw my head back and pump with my right hand. Precum leaks down from my tip and I moan in response. I pick up my pace and soon enough, I'm grunting and throwing my head back as I cum aggressively.

I sit there for a second before cleaning myself up and turning the shower off.

I come out of the bathroom in a Nike sports bra and a towel around my waist, like I usually do.

Y/n doesn't look up from her phone, knowing I'm still angry at all that shit.
"I heard you" she said.
"Ok" I all I said

I flopped on the and fell asleep as soon as I could, trying to forget about the shitty day I had. My hands still sore and swollen.

"Mhm fuck baby just like that" y/n bends down and slides my dick into her, her hands pushing down on my waist for support while she bounces up and down.

I jolt awake, trying to move my arms, but I can't, they are tied up against each side of the headboard. I strain against them and look down.

Y/n sucking my dick.

"Mph what the fuck?" I whine, y/n doesn't stop. She starts to swirl her tongue around my tip. My cock stood tall in her mouth. I try to break out of the ropes, pushing harder and harder against them. I must up all the strength I have in my body and push as hard as a could against it.

The ropes break.

Damn.

Y/n doesn't notice so I push her down all the way on my dick and start to fuck her throat aggressively, thrusting my dick down her throat. She makes a gagging sound over and over again, which turns me on even more. I push her head down until her lips touch the very bottom of my shaft.

I keep her there for a couple seconds before she comes up for air eagerly. I pull her hair up and fuck her throat harder than before, my balls hitting her chin.

I grunt as I push her head down all the way, my cum squirting out all in her mouth. She looks up at me and swallows.

"What the fuck was that for y/n?" I ask
"Fuck you mean, you were hard. Getting it on in your dreams and shit" she shakes her head.

She looks at the broken ropes.

"Fucking hell" she mutters and throws them aimlessly on the floor.

I turn my back on her and start to doze off. I exhale deeply, causing her to sit up a little.

"What?"
"It's nothing" I mutter
"It clearly isn't. What's up?"
"I'm fucking fine okay!" I snap
She looks at me taken back at my harsh words.
"Sorry. I'm just always fucking pissed at everything lately. With all the Emily shit" I reply, rubbing my eyes and turning so I'm looking up to the ceiling fan.

"You wanna talk" she questions, I scoff
"Do I ever?" I say emotionlessly
"Wow Billie no need for the shitty attitude. Jeez" she turns around, her back now to me. I just lay there.

Have I ruined it?

I don't wanna ruin it.

I keep on hurting her feelings.

Maybe it's for the best.

Maybe.

Maybe I'm not okay.

We been new, but still.

I just need to take a break.

From my surroundings.

From life?

A/n: If I don't update in the next couple days, it's because schoolwork is up my ass. Sorry in advance. 10 votes and 6 comments for the next chapter?
•tehe my ass•